52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tata Global Beverages Dec-qtr Profit Rises
India's Tata Global Beverages Sept-Quarter Consol Net Profit Falls
Dhunseri Tea & Industries Completes Deal With Tata Global Beverages For Branded Business Sale
Tata Consumer Products Ltd, formerly Tata Global Beverages Limited, is a beverage company engaged in the trading, production and distribution of tea, coffee and water. The Company's activities include processing and blending of tea, including manufacture of instant tea. The Company's segments include Tea, which is engaged in the cultivation, manufacture, blending and sale of tea in packet, bulk or value-added forms; Coffee and Other Produce, which is engaged in the cultivation of coffee and related plantation crops, and sale of coffee in various value-added forms, and Others, which includes sale of water products and other businesses. Its Tata Tea brands include Tata Tea Premium, Tata Tea Gold, Tata Tea Life, Tata Tea Agni, Tata Tea Chakra Gold, Tata Tea Kannan Devan and Tata Tea Gemini. It has beverage business operations in India, Europe, the United States, Canada and Australia, plantation business in India/Sri Lanka and extraction business in India and the United States.
11/13, Botawala Building,1st Floor
Office#2 -6,Horniman Circle
Chairman of the Board
Ajoy Kumar Misra
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Regional President, India
President - Water Vertical
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* DHUNSERI TEA & INDUSTRIES SAYS SIGNED BINDING DEAL WITH TATA GLOBAL BEVERAGES TO SELL ITS BRANDED BUSINESS; HAD EARLIER SIGNED NON-BINDING TERM SHEET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER GROUP CONSOL NET PROFIT 1.68 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.28 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS CO DIVESTED ABOUT 31.85 PERCENT OF ISSUED CAPITAL IN JV ESTATE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
* Sept quarter group consol net profit 1.44 billion rupees versus profit of 1.27 billion rupees last year
Source text - Tata Global Beverages, the world's second largest tea company, is evaluating the out of home beverage space with the pilot launch of its first tea café Tata Cha. The first Tata Cha tea cafe is located at 12th Main Indiranagar, the heart of Bangalore. The Company...
* Says proposes to sell up to 10.5 million shares of Tata Chemicals to Tata Sons
* Board has accepted an offer from Tata Sons Limited for sale of 43.2 million equity shares of Tata Global Beverages Limited
The World Bank group has defended the treatment of tea pickers at an Indian project it funds with the multinational Tata Global Beverages, dismissing criticism that thousands of workers were living in poor conditions.
* June quarter group consol net profit 1.24 billion rupees versus profit of 1.04 billion rupees last year
* Seeks members' nod to issue NCDs worth 4.50 billion rupees Source text: (http://bit.ly/2uwb9xu) Further company coverage:
* Clarifies on news item, "Tata Global Beverages to divest stake in group's firms to parent".
* Says Harish Bhat to step down as chairman Source text - (http://bit.ly/2uhfSTf) Further company coverage:
* March quarter group consol net profit 511.2 million rupees
* Tata Coffee Limited clarifies on news item "tata group exploring merger of Tata Global Beverages Limited and Tata Coffee Limited"
* Tata Global Beverages clarifies on news item "Tata Group exploring merger of Tata Global Beverages Limited and Tata Coffee Limited"
* Says announces multi year expansion of Eight o'clock coffee and Tetley tea brands in K-cup pods
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.