52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tabcorp Holdings Posts H1 Net Profit Attributable Of $198.8 Mln
Tabcorp Holdings Says Australian Federal Police Advises Of Closure Of Cambodia Investigation
Tabcorp Holdings Posts FY Statutory NPAT $362.5 Mln
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd is engaged in the provision of gambling and entertainment services. The Company operates through three segments: Lotteries and Keno; Wagering and Media and Gaming Services. Lotteries and Keno segment includes its operation of lotteries and Keno pursuant to licenses and approvals in certain Australian states and territories. Wagering and Media segment includes the provision of totalizator and fixed odds betting and retail wagering networks, and global racing media business. Gaming Services segment includes machine monitoring operations in New South Wales, Queensland and the Northern Territory and venue services nationwide. It operates through various brands, such as Set for Life, Powerball, Oz Lotto, TattsLotto, Saturday Lotto, Gold Lotto, X Lotto, Monday and Wednesday Lotto, Lucky Lotteries, Lotto Strike, Super 66, Keno and Instant Scratch-Its.
Collins Square, L 21 727 Collins St
Paula Jane Dwyer
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
David Robert Henry Attenborough
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief People Officer
Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Tabcorp Holdings <TAH.AX> said on Thursday it would pay News UK 39.5 million pounds to exit their struggling Sun Bets gaming joint venture.
Australia's Tabcorp Holdings said on Thursday it would pay its Sun Bets partner News UK 39.5 million pounds ($51.4 million) to exit their underperforming wagering and gaming joint venture.
Australia's Tabcorp Holdings Ltd <TAH.AX> said it is in discussion with with News UK to exit underperforming wagering and gaming joint venture Sun Bets.
Australia's Tabcorp Holdings Ltd on Friday said it is in discussion with News UK about a proposal to exit its agreement to operate wagering and gaming business Sun Bets.
* APPOINTS CHRIS MURPHY AS COMPANY SECRETARY, SUBJECT TO APPROVALS; MICHAEL SCOTT ALSO APPOINTED AS COMPANY SECRETARY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Australian horse-race gambling house Tabcorp Holdings on Friday priced a $1.4 billion (£0.9 billion) issue of long-term notes to investors in the U.S. private placement market.
Australian horse-race gambling house Tabcorp Holdings on Friday priced a $1.4 billion issue of long-term notes to investors in the U.S. private placement market.
* IT HAS PRICED A NEW US$1.4 BILLION ISSUE OF LONG- TERM NOTES TO INVESTORS IN US PRIVATE PLACEMENT MARKET
* UNIT GRANTED AN EXTENSION ON RETAIL EXCLUSIVITY FOR ITS WAGERING LICENCE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
* Tabcorp H1 underlying profit down A$82 mln vs A$89 mln anlysts
* HY NPAT BEFORE SIGNIFICANT ITEMS $82.0MLN, DOWN 20.2% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HY PROFIT FROM ORDINARY ACTIVITIES AFTER TAX ATTRIBUTABLE TO MEMBERS $24.6 MILLION DOWN 58 PERCENT
Australian diversified gambling operator Tabcorp Holdings Ltd said on Thursday that half-yearly profit fell more than 20 percent, hurt by a spike in operating expenses for the period.
* HARRY BOON APPOINTED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF TABCORP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERED INTO A NEW EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT WITH ITS MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO, DAVID ATTENBOROUGH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SUPREME COURT OF VICTORIA ON WEDNESDAY MADE ORDERS APPROVING SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENT FOR PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF CO BY TABCORP HOLDINGS
Tatts Group Ltd <TTS.AX> cleared one of the last hurdles in its takeover by horse race-betting firm Tabcorp Holdings Ltd <TAH.AX> with the lottery owner getting the green signal from its shareholders on Tuesday.
Lottery owner Tatts Group Ltd said on Tuesday its shareholders voted in favor of horse race-betting firm Tabcorp Holdings Ltd's takeover offer.
* CO'S SHAREHOLDERS VOTED IN FAVOUR OF PROPOSAL BY TABCORP TO BUY 100% STAKE OF TATTS BY WAY OF SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENT
Australia's competition watchdog dropped its opposition to a $4.7 billion takeover offer for lottery owner Tatts Group <TTS.AX> from horse-race betting firm Tabcorp Holdings <TAH.AX>, clearing the regulatory path for a long-pending deal.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.