52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Molson Coors Announces New Partnership With L.A. Libations
Molson Coors Brewing Co Sees 2019 Capex $700 Million Plus/Minus 10%
MillerCoors Says Federal Judge Issued Preliminary Injunction Against Anheuser-Busch
Molson Coors Brewing Company (MCBC) is a holding company. The Company operates as a brewer. The Company's segments include MillerCoors LLC (United States segment), operating in the United States; Molson Coors Canada (Canada segment), operating in Canada; Molson Coors Europe (Europe segment), operating in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Montenegro, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Serbia, the United Kingdom and various other European countries; Molson Coors International (Molson Coors International segment), operating in various other countries, and Corporate. The Company brews, markets, sells and distributes a range of beer brands. The Company offers a portfolio of owned and partner brands, including Carling, Coors Light, Miller Lite, Molson Canadian and Staropramen, as well as craft and specialty beers, such as the Blue Moon Brewing Company brands, the Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company brands, Creemore Springs, Cobra and Doom Bar.
1801 California St Ste 4600
Peter H. Coors
Chairman of the Board
Gavin D. K. Hattersley
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Geoffrey E. Molson
Vice Chairman of the Board
Tracey I. Joubert
Chief Financial Officer
Simon J. Cox
President and Chief Executive Officer - Molson Coors Europe
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Molson Coors Brewing Co <TAP.N> said on Wednesday it would cut jobs, simplify business segments and add more products beyond beers as the new Chief Executive Officer Gavin Hattersley looks to boost revenue.
Molson Coors Brewing Co on Wednesday decided to change its name and unveiled a restructuring plan to boost sales by cutting jobs and investing in new brands beyond its beer category.
Molson Coors Brewing Co <TAP.N> said on Wednesday U.S. unit head Gavin Hattersley will replace Chief Executive Officer Mark Hunter, who will retire in September after more than a decade with the brewer.
Molson Coors Brewing Co said on Wednesday Chief Executive Officer Mark Hunter was retiring after more than a decade with the brewer.
Molson Coors Brewing Co on Tuesday reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales and said it would restate its financial statements for fiscal 2016 and 2017, after the company's audit committee found some errors in financial reporting.
Molson Coors Brewing Co said on Tuesday it would restate its financial statements for fiscal years 2016 and 2017 after auditors found accounting errors for income taxes related to deferred tax liabilities.
Molson Coors Brewing Co's Canadian arm will make cannabis-infused drinks along with marijuana producer Hydropothecary Corp, betting on a promising market as beer sales stagnate in North America.
Molson Coors is stepping up efforts to fight global warming even though recent hot weather in Europe during the World Cup has lifted beer sales for one of the world's biggest brewers, Chief Executive Mark Hunter said on Wednesday.
* MOLSON COORS BREWING CO FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2HYwzJX) Further company coverage:
* MOLSON COORS REPORTS 2017 FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS
* MOLSON COORS ANNOUNCES LEE REICHERT PROMOTED TO CHIEF LEGAL AND CORPORATE AFFAIRS OFFICER, FOLLOWING SAM WALKER’S PUBLIC SERVICE APPOINTMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MOLSON COORS BREWING SAYS ON JANUARY 21, CO, ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA/NV ENTERED SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* MOLSON COORS BREWING CO - CO' UNIT MILLERCOORS LLC, CLOSED ON AN AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE A GROUP ANNUITY CONTRACT FROM ATHENE ANNUITY AND LIFE COMPANY
* Tyson Foods names Stewart Glendinning chief financial officer
* Molson Coors Brewing Co - on track to deliver full-year business plans and exceed cost savings target
* Molson Coors Brewing Co - on track to deliver full-year business plans and cost savings
* Molson Coors Brewing Co - entered into a credit agreement by and among company, Molson Canada 2005, others
* Molson Coors And Hornell Brewing Co., Inc., an affiliate of Arizona beverages, sign licensing agreement for new Arnold Palmer Spiked half & half
* Heineken and molson coors sign import agreement for sol beer in the us
* Declared a regular quarterly dividend on its class A and class B common shares of US$0.41 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.