52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Taubman Centers Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share $0.55
Taubman Says To "Vigorously Contest" Simon's Purported Termination Of Deal
Simon Property Group Terminates Taubman Agreement
Taubman Centers, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company's segment is focused on owning, developing and managing regional shopping centers. The Taubman Realty Group Limited Partnership (the Operating Partnership or TRG) is majority-owned partnership subsidiary of the Company that owns direct or indirect interests in all of its real estate properties. The Company owns, leases, acquires, disposes of, develops, expands and manages regional and super-regional shopping centers and interests therein. Its owned portfolio of operating centers as of December 31, 2016 consisted of 23 urban and suburban shopping centers operating in 11 the United States states, Puerto Rico, South Korea, and China. The consolidated businesses consist of shopping centers and entities that are controlled by ownership or contractual agreements, The Taubman Company LLC (Manager), and Taubman Properties Asia LLC and its subsidiaries (Taubman Asia).
Real Estate Operations
200 E Long Lake Rd Ste 300
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI
Robert S. Taubman
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Simon J. Leopold
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Paul A. Wright
President, Taubman Asia
William Stuart Taubman
Chief Operating Officer
Myron E. Ullman
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Covering M&A litigation in the COVID-19 era can be a little like shopping in a luxury mall – your attention is constantly being diverted by something new. One minute it’s Victoria’s Secret. The next it’s Tiffany and Louis Vuitton. Shiny objects abound.
The luxury shopping mall developer Taubman Centers included an intriguing warning in its response Wednesday afternoon to a lawsuit by its erstwhile merger partner Simon Properties. Simon, as you’ve doubtless heard, sued in Michigan state court to terminate its $3.6 billion...
Editor's note: this story has been updated to change million to billion in the first paragraph.
Simon Property Group Inc <SPG.N>, the biggest U.S. mall operator, said on Wednesday it was ending its $3.6-billion deal to buy Taubman Centers Inc <TCO.N>, citing the beating the retail sector has taken during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Simon Property Group Inc, the biggest U.S. mall operator, said on Wednesday it would terminate its $3.6 billion deal to buy Taubman Centers Inc due to the damage done by the coronavirus pandemic to its rival's business.
Simon Property Group Inc <SPG.N>, the biggest U.S. mall operator, on Monday agreed to buy rival Taubman Centers Inc <TCO.N> in a deal valued at $3.6 billion.
U.S. shopping centers owner Taubman Centers Inc agreed to be bought by larger peer Simon Property Group Inc in a deal valued at $3.6 billion, the companies said on Monday. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bengaluru; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
Activist investment firm Land & Buildings on Tuesday warned that it may seek board seats at shopping mall operator Taubman Centers Inc next year unless performance improves.
* TAUBMAN CENTERS INC URGES SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE “FOR” TAUBMAN CENTERS’ DIRECTOR NOMINEES AND “AGAINST” L&B CAPITAL’S PROPOSAL - SEC FILING
* TAUBMAN CENTERS INC SAYS CEO ROBERT TAUBMAN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $3 MILLION VERSUS $4.9 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* QTRLY COMPARABLE CENTER NOI, EXCLUDING LEASE CANCELLATION INCOME, UP 4.7 PERCENT
* LAND & BUILDINGS SENDS LETTER TO TAUBMAN CENTERS SHAREHOLDERS
* LAND & BUILDINGS ISSUES OPEN LETTER TO BOARD OF TAUBMAN CENTERS
* LAND & BUILDINGS SUBMITS NOMINATION NOTICE FOR TAUBMAN CENTERS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* TAUBMAN CENTERS INCREASES QUARTERLY COMMON DIVIDEND 4.8 PERCENT TO $0.655 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LAND & BUILDINGS ISSUES OPEN LETTER TO INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS OF TAUBMAN CENTERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TAUBMAN CENTERS, INC. ISSUES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND INTRODUCES 2018 GUIDANCE
* Taubman Centers Inc - company is updating its 2017 eps and ffo guidance
* Says Mall of San Juan will reopen on October 19; center had been closed since Sept 19 due to impact of Hurricane Maria Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.