52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Tech Mahindra Sells Stake In Altiostar Networks For $45 Mln
Tech Mahindra Says MUFG, Nine Others Cut Stake In Co By 2.27%
India's Tech Mahindra Reports Lower Profit In March-Quarter
Tech Mahindra Limited is engaged in the business of computer programming, consultancy and related services. The Company's segments include Information Technology (IT) Services and Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO). The Company operates in various sectors, including telecom business and enterprise solutions business. The telecom business provides consulting-led integrated portfolio services to customers, which are telecom equipment manufacturers, telecom service providers and IT infrastructure services, and BPO, as well as enterprise services (banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), retail and logistics, and manufacturing, among others) of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through a network of various locations around the world. The enterprise solutions business provides IT services, including IT enabled services, application development and maintenance, consulting and enterprise business solutions, extended engineering solutions and infrastructure management services.
Software & Programming
Oberoi Estate Gardens
Andheri E, Off Sakivihar Road
Anand G. Mahindra
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chander P. Gurnani
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
V. S. Parthasarathy
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian shares rose for a third straight session on Friday, in line with gains in broader Asia, as U.S.-China trade tensions eased, with IT firm Tech Mahindra Ltd leading gains after scoring a deal with U.S. telecoms firm AT&T Inc.
Indian shares erased early gains to settle largely flat on Thursday due to volatility around the expiry of June derivative contracts, with Reliance Industries Ltd and Tech Mahindra Ltd among the biggest losers.
Software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd posted on Tuesday a better-than-expected third-quarter net profit, boosted by robust growth in its IT business.
Software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd posted a better-than-expected 27.3 percent rise in second-quarter net profit on Tuesday, as it clocked more deals in the July-September period.
Indian shares posted fresh closing highs on Tuesday after touching life-highs earlier in the session, amid renewed buying in pharmaceuticals and IT stocks.
Software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd posted on Monday a lower-than-expected first-quarter profit, dented by higher expenses.
India's Tech Mahindra Ltd posted a quarterly profit on Friday that handily beat analysts' estimates, boosted by a rise in deal wins and the rupee's weakness against the U.S. dollar.
Indian software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd on Friday posted a more than two-fold rise in fourth-quarter profit, helped by a rise in deal wins during the period.
* TECH MAHINDRA LTD PARTNERS WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER CHROMAWAY TO BRING CONSORTIUM DATABASES TO INDIAN MARKET Source text: Bangalore – April 12, 2018: Tech Mahindra, a leading provider of digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering services...
* TO INVEST C$100 MILLION IN NEXT 5 YEARS IN CANADA FOR DEVELOPING AI AND BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS Source text: [Tech Mahindra to develop AI & Blockchain solutions in Canada To invest CAD 100 mn in Canada over next 5 years New Delhi, 23nd February, 2018: Tech Mahindra, a leading...
* TECH MAHINDRA, VMWARE ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION TO JOINTLY DEVELOP, MARKET, AND DELIVER SOLUTIONS TO ACCELERATE NETWORK TRANSFORMATION FOR COMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDERS (CSPS)
Indian software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd posted a 10.2 percent rise in third-quarter net profit, helped by a rise in active clients.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT AFTER TAX 9.43 BILLION RUPEES, UP 10.2 PERCENT
* INDIA'S TECH MAHINDRA TO BUY 17.5 PERCENT STAKE IN US-BASED ALTIOSTAR NETWORKS FOR $15 MILLION (Mumbai Newsroom)
* TECH MAHINDRA LTD ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF TECH MAHINDRA NXT IN ISRAEL Further company coverage:
* ACQUIRED FROM BHARTI GROUP FURTHER STAKE OF 22.14 PERCENT FOR CONSIDERATION OF 2.27 BILLION RUPEES
* UPDATES ON APEX COURT DECISION ON SLP BY ED CHALLENGING ANDHRA PRADESH AND TELANGANA HIGH COURT'S QUASHING OF CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST CO
Software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd posted a better-than-expected rise in second-quarter net profit, aided by key client wins.
* Board approved proposal for amalgamation of wholly-owned unit Sofgen India Pvt Ltd with co Source text: http://bit.ly/2gTxUW7 Further company coverage:
Software services exporter Tech Mahindra Ltd posted a 30 percent jump in second-quarter profit, helped by higher revenue from its IT services segment.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.