52 Week Range
As of on the Virt-X ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Temenos: Roll-Out Of Temenos Transact Microservices Architecture
Temenos Announces Partnership Extension With Citi
Temenos Announces Issuance Of CHF 220 Mln Bond
Temenos AG, formerly Temenos Group AG, is a Switzerland-based company engaged in the development and marketing of banking software systems. Its services include implementation, performance optimization, integration, administration, maintenance, upgrades, training and support for its software solutions. It offers solutions for retail, corporate, universal, Islamic and microfinance and community banking sectors, as well as for Private Wealth Management. The Company's client base consists of mostly banking and other financial services institutions. Its core products are Temenos T24 Core Banking (T24), a front to back office, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and product lifecycle management software platform, as well as Front Office, an integrated, role-specific, and multi-channel solution that supports banks’ daily interactions and long term relationships with their retail, corporate, mass affluent, and High-Net-Worth (HNW) customers. It offers also funds and securities solutions.
rue Ecole-de-Chimie 2
Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REACHES MAJOR MILESTONE WITH ROLL-OUT OF TEMENOS TRANSACT MICROSERVICES ARCHITECTURE, ENABLING LARGE BANKS TO STRATEGICALLY TRANSFORM THEIR CORE SYSTEMS AT SCALE IN A SAFE AND PROGRESSIVE MANNER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Shares in Switzerland-based banking software maker Temenos <TEMN.S> fell as much as 4% on Monday, with two traders attributing the move to London hedge fund manager ShadowFall saying it had shorted the company's stock.
* TEMENOS ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION WITH CITI TO SUPPORT GLOBAL FUND SERVICES BUSINESS GROWTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* ISSUED A 6 YEAR SENIOR UNSECURED BOND WITH A COUPON OF 1.50% THAT MATURES IN NOVEMBER 2025
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY Q3 IFRS REVENUE WAS USD 228.0 MLN, UP 10% VS Q3 2018
* HAS AGREED TO PURCHASE KONY FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF USD 559 MILLION AND AN EARN-OUT OF USD 21 MILLION
* TEMENOS STRENGTHENS ITS EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE AND NORTH AMERICA LEADERSHIP TEAM WITH THE ACQUISITION OF KONY, THE US #1 DIGITAL BANKING SAAS COMPANY
* CFO SAYS OUTLOOK FOR 2019 IS POSITIVE, SALES MOMENTUM UNDERPINNING OUR CONFIDENCE IN DELIVERING OUR 2019 GUIDANCE Further company coverage: (Reporting by Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi)
* 3-5 YEARS TARGETS: NON-IFRS EBIT MARGIN EXPANSION OF 100-150BPS P.A.
* UNIT SYNCORDIS ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH TEMENOS Source text: http://bit.ly/2JgLoeV Further company coverage:
* IFRS REVENUE WERE USD 203.8M FOR QUARTER, AN INCREASE OF 18% VERSUS. Q1 2018.
* TEMENOS FY 2018 RESULTS EXCEED REVISED GUIDANCE ON BROAD BASED DEMAND
* TEMENOS SIGNS STRATEGIC COLLABORATION WITH BLOOMBERG TO DELIVER INDUSTRY-FIRST SOLUTIONS TO BUY-SIDE INSTITUTIONS Source text - https://bit.ly/2FvgqwF Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TEMENOS ACQUIRES US-HEADQUARTERED SAAS VENDOR AVOKA TO STRENGTHEN ITS LEADING DIGITAL FRONT OFFICE BANKING PRODUCT
* TEMENOS GROUP AG - ANNOUNCES FUND ADMINISTRATION PARTNERSHIP WITH CURO
* Q3 IFRS (IAS-18) REVENUE WERE USD 213.0M, AN INCREASE OF 14% VERSUS. Q3 2017
* Judo Capital partners with Temenos to launch its bank on Temenos Cloud as the bank breaks into Australia’s SME sector
* SEES FOR 2018 NON-IFRS TOTAL SOFTWARE LICENSING GROWTH AT CONSTANT CURRENCY OF 13.5 PERCENT TO 18.5 PERCENT
* ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF A USD 250 MILLION SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME Source text: https://bit.ly/2x18hxD Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
British financial trading systems firm Fidessa has ditched a takeover by Swiss banking software business Temenos in favour of a 1.5 billion-pound deal with rival bidder Ion.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.