52 Week Range
As of on the Italian SE (Mercato Continuo Italia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Russia's TMK does not plan special dividend following IPSCO sale - Ifax
Tenaris Announces Qtrly Earnings Per Share $0.20
Tenaris Says Shareholders Meeting Approved Delisting Of Co's Shares From Buenos Aires Stock Exchange
Tenaris S.A. is a holding company, which is a steel producer with production facilities in Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, United States and Guatemala. The Company supplies round steel bars and flat steel products for its pipes business. It operates through Tubes business segment. The Tubes segment includes the production and sale of both seamless and welded steel tubular products, and related services primarily for the oil and gas industry, principally oil country tubular goods (OCTG) used in drilling operations, and for other industrial applications with production processes that include in the transformation of steel into tubular products. It operates in geographical areas, such as North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. Its products and services include OCTG, Premium Connections, Rig Direct, Offshore Line Pipe, Onshore Line Pipe, Hydrocarbon Processing, Power Generation, Sucker Rods, Coiled Tubing, Industrial and Mechanical, and Automotive.
Constr. - Supplies & Fixtures
3rd Floor, 29 Avenue de la Porte-Neuve
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Human Resources Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Italian steel pipe maker Tenaris <TENR.MI> has won a 5-year contract worth $1.9 billion (£1.5 billion) to supply tubulars and services to Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), the company said on Thursday.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
* Seen reaching production capacity in 2024 (Adds details, quotes, context)
Steel pipe maker Tenaris SA will team up with Severstal, one of Russia's largest steel producers, to make steel pipes in the heart of Russia's oil and gas sector in Siberia, they said on Tuesday.
Steel pipe maker Tenaris SA <TENR.MI> is temporarily laying off workers and adjusting production at a Canadian plant because of uncertainty in the steel market following tariffs imposed by the United States, a company official said.
Luxembourg-based steel pipe maker Tenaris SA is temporarily laying off workers and adjusting production at a Canadian plant because of uncertainty in the steel market following tariffs imposed by the United States, a company official said on Saturday.
* IN COMING QUARTERS, EXPECT SHIPMENTS TO BE LOWER THAN Q1 BUT SALES AND MARGINS SHOULD BENEFIT FROM PRICE INCREASES
* QTRLY NET SALES $1,589 MILLION VERSUS $1,303 MILLION IN Q3 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Tenaris reports no major damage to its industrial sites in southtexas following hurricane Harvey
* Tenaris qtrly net sales $1,243 million versus $1,055 million
* Estimate that global demand for octg products in 2017 will increase in range of 35-40% with respect to 2016
Tenaris has lifted its estimate for global OCGT tubes demand in 2017 to 12.1 million tonnes from 10.4 million previously, a spokeswoman said confirming remarks made by CEO Paolo Rocca at an industry conference in New Orleans.
Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
* DST to acquire remaining interest in joint ventures, BFDS and IFDS U.K., from State Street
* Tenaris S.A. qtrly net sale $1,046 million, down 24 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
A World Bank tribunal ordered Venezuela to pay steelmaker Tenaris SA <TENR.MI> $162 million for expropriating two investments in the country, according to a statement published by the Buenos Aires stock exchange on Wednesday.
* Tenaris announces 2016 third quarter results Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.