52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Triumph Group, Inc. Prices Offering Of Senior Secured Notes
Triumph Group, Inc. Announces Proposed Private Offering Of Senior Secured Notes
Triumph Group Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
Triumph Group, Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs, and overhauls a broad portfolio of aerospace and defense systems, components and structures. It serves the global aviation industry, including original equipment manufacturers, and the full spectrum of military and commercial aircraft operators. It offers a variety of products and services to the aerospace industry through three segments: Triumph Integrated Systems, which designs, develops and supports components, subsystems and systems, as well as the production of assemblies using external designs; Triumph Aerospace Structures, supplies commercial, regional and military manufacturers with metallic and composite structures and produces close-tolerance parts primarily to customer designs and model-based definition, including a wide range of aluminum, hard metal, and composite structure capabilities; and Triumph Product Support, which provides full life cycle solutions for commercial, regional and military aircraft.
Aerospace & Defense
899 Cassatt Rd Ste 210
Ralph Edward Eberhart
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Daniel J. Crowley
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
James F. McCabe
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Lance R. Turner
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Executive Vice President - Product Support
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. aero parts maker Triumph Group Inc <TGI.N> said it was furloughing about 2,300 employees across its U.S. and European plants for two to four weeks to cut capacity linked to Boeing <BA.N> commercial aircraft programs amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Spirit Aerosystems <SPR.N>, Boeing Co's largest supplier, is temporarily suspending production for the airplane maker at many of its facilities in the United States for two weeks, as the global coronavirus pandemic saps demand across the industry.
Canada's Bombardier Inc said on Thursday it will buy a wing manufacturing unit from aircraft parts supplier Triumph Group to boost its business jets program.
Canada's Bombardier Inc said on Wednesday it will buy a wing manufacturing unit from aircraft parts supplier Triumph Group to boost its business jets program.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.97 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* TRIUMPH PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCES LTA EXTENSION WITH PRATT & WHITNEY
Aircraft parts maker Triumph Group Inc and Gulfstream Aerospace, a unit of General Dynamics Corp, plan to reallocate the assembly of components jointly produced at both companies to fewer and more automated plants.
* TRIUMPH GROUP INC - PARTNERS WITH GULFSTREAM TO OPTIMIZE BUSINESS JET STRUCTURES SUPPLY CHAIN
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.65 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* TRIUMPH WINS NEW 737 MAX CONTENT AND EXTENDS BOEING 787 DREAMLINER CONTRACT
* TRIUMPH GROUP - SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH BOEING TO PROVIDE MAJOR STRUCTURAL ASSEMBLIES FOR 767 PROGRAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. aero parts maker Triumph Group Inc <TGI.N> said on Monday it would combine aerospace structures and precision components divisions into one business unit, effective Jan 1.
* TRIUMPH GROUP INC - TRIUMPH GROUP TO COMBINE PRECISION COMPONENTS WITH AEROSPACE STRUCTURES
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.48 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Triumph agreement with MD Helicopters extends support for the MD 530F Cayuse Warrior
* Triumph signs contract extensions with Boeing for ducting and floor panels
* Triumph Group announces the sale of triumph processing – Embee Division, Inc. To all metals processing of orange county
* Boeing says has selected Triumph Group Inc as a major supplier for its T-X Air force training jet
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.