52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
The Hanover Reports Third Quarter Net Income And Operating Income Of $3.13 And $2.46 Per Diluted Share, Respectively
The Hanover Estimates Catastrophe Losses In The Third Quarter To Be Slightly Above Expectations
The Hanover Insurance Group Announces Pricing Of $300 Mln Senior Notes Offering And Intention To Redeem Its 2053 Subordinated Debentures
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. is a holding company. The Company is engaged in providing property and casualty insurance products and services. The Company has three segments: Commercial Lines, Personal Lines, and Other. The Commercial Lines coverages include commercial multiple peril, commercial automobile coverage, workers' compensation coverage and other commercial lines. The Company's Personal Lines coverages include personal automobile coverage and homeowner’s coverage. The personal automobile coverage insures individuals against losses incurred from personal bodily injury, bodily injury to third parties, property damage to an insured's vehicle, and property damage to other vehicles and other property. The homeowner’s coverage insures individuals for losses to their residences and personal property. The Other segment consists of Opus Investment Management, Inc. (Opus), which provides investment advisory services to affiliates.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
440 LINCOLN ST
P. Kevin Condron
Independent Chairman of the Board
John C. Roche
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Cynthia L. Egan
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Jeffrey M. Farber
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
James A. Kelley
President - Hanover Specialty Industrial Property
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Hanover Insurance Group Inc on Thursday decided to sell its unit that underwrites risks at insurance market Lloyd's to China Reinsurance Group Corp for $950 million to focus on expanding its domestic business.
Hanover Insurance Group Inc said on Thursday it will sell Chaucer, its specialist insurance business, which underwrites risks at Lloyd's, to China Reinsurance Group Corp for $950 million to focus on expanding its domestic business.
* THE HANOVER REPORTS FIRST QUARTER NET INCOME AND OPERATING INCOME OF $1.57 AND $1.95 PER DILUTED SHARE, RESPECTIVELY; FIRST QUARTER COMBINED RATIO OF 96.9%; COMBINED RATIO EXCLUDING CATASTROPHES OF 91.3%; OPERATING RETURN ON EQUITY OF 11.8%
* THE HANOVER ESTIMATES THE IMPACT OF FIRST QUARTER CATASTROPHES
* THE HANOVER INSURANCE GROUP IS EXPLORING STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES FOR ITS INTERNATIONAL SPECIALTY BUSINESS
* THE HANOVER INSURANCE GROUP, INC. ELECTS KEVIN BRADICICH TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE HANOVER REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER NET INCOME AND OPERATING INCOME OF $1.20 AND $2.00 PER DILUTED SHARE, RESPECTIVELY; FOURTH QUARTER COMBINED RATIO OF 95.1%; COMBINED RATIO EXCLUDING CATASTROPHES OF 91.3%; FULL YEAR NET INCOME AND OPERATING INCOME OF $4.33 AND $4.74 PER...
* THE HANOVER INSURANCE GROUP, INC. INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND TO $0.54 PER COMMON SHARE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.