52 Week Range
As of on the Istanbul Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shareholder Dilek Sabanci Applies To MKK To Convert 5.7 Mln Shares In Teknosa To Publicly Tradable - Mkk
Teknosa Q3 Net Result Swings To Loss Of 35.4 Mln Lira
Teknosa Q2 Net Loss Widens To 42.0 Million Lira
Teknosa Ic ve Dis Ticaret AS is a Turkey-based company engaged in the retail trade of electronics. Its products mainly comprise of a wide range of consumer electronics and household appliances, such as dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, televisions, mobile phones, digital cameras as well as personal computers, among others.
Batman Sokak No:18, Sahrayicedit
Chairman of the Board
Temel Cuneyt Evirgen
Vice Chairman of the Board
Zeynel Korhan Bilek
Information Technologies Director
Strategy and Business Development Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY Q3 NET LOSS 35.4 MLN LIRA VS PROFIT 47,000 LIRA YEAR AGO
* SAID ON TUESDAY Q2 REVENUE 1.00 BILLION LIRA VERSUS 890.9 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* REPORTED ON MONDAY SEES LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES GROWTH AT HIGH-SINGLE-DIGITS OR LOW-TEENS FOR 2019
* REPORTED ON MONDAY FY NET LOSS AT 64.6 MILLION LIRA VERSUS NET PROFIT AT 19.6 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
Ceconomy, Europe's biggest consumer electronics retailer, still sees its 24 percent stake in France's Fnac Darty as essential to its desire for more consolidation in the sector even if it has no imminent plans for buys.
German consumer electronics retailer MediaMarkt has suspended plans to buy shares in Turkey's Teknosa <TKNSA.IS>, two sources close to the matter said, after recent falls in the lira hit profits of Turkish firms.
German consumer electronics retailer MediaMarkt has suspended plans to buy shares in Turkey's Teknosa, two sources close to the matter said, after recent falls in the lira hit profits of Turkish firms.
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY TO APPOINT HAKAN TIMUR AS VICE CHAIRMAN AS OF MAY 2
* Q1 NET LOSS OF 4.3 MILLION LIRA VERSUS PROFIT OF 962,000 LIRA YEAR AGO (ADDS MISSING WORD PROFIT)
* PROPOSES NOT TO PAY DIVIDEND FOR FY 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SEES HIGHER FY18 TURNOVER YEAR ON YEAR, PLANS TO MAKE INVESTMENTS WORTH 60.0 MILLION LIRA IN FY18
* FY 2017 NET PROFIT OF 19.6 MILLION LIRA VERSUS NET LOSS OF 160.6 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q3 REVENUE OF 882.2 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 699.1 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q2 REVENUE OF 842.1 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 812.9 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* Q1 net profit of 962,000 lira ($273,062.73) versus loss of 17.7 million lira year ago
* Proposes not to pay FY 2016 dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Shareholders Demet Cetindogan, Omer Sabanci and Ozcan Sabanci apply to MKK to convert total of 3.3 million shares in Teknosa Ic ve Dis Ticaret AS into publicly tradable
Here are news, reports and events that may affect Turkish financial markets on Tuesday.
* 2016 net loss of 160.6 million lira ($43.64 million) versus loss of 94.6 million lira year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.