52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aroundtown Would Greatly Profit From DAX Listing - Deputy CEO
TLG Immo Says Court Confirms Settlement Offered To Outside Shareholders Of WCM
TLG Immobilien And Aroundtown Agree On Business Combination
TLG Immobilien AG, formerly TLG Immobilien GmbH, is a Germany-based company engaged in the financial industry. The Company acquires, develops and markets real estate properties in the domestic market. It constructs, modernizes, renovates, buys, sells and rents various types of office and retail properties. In addition, the Company manages various hotel properties. The Company’s portfolio includes Edeka Group, Lidl, Kaiser’s Tengelmann, SAP, Daimler Real Estate and Free State of Tguringia, as well as hotels, such as Motel One, Steigenberger, THR Hotel (Ramanda) and Winters Hotel. TLG Immobilien AG focuses, as an active portfolio manager, on Berlin, Potsdam, Eastern German regions of the Baltic coast as well as the Middle German core region, among others.
Real Estate Operations
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Management Board
Independent Member of the Supervisory Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shares in Germany's TLG Immobilien <TLGG.DE> rose 1.9% in early trading after the firm said it would merge with Aroundtown SA <AT1.DE> in an all-share deal to create a commercial real estate company with 25 billion euros ($27.68 billion) in assets.
Germany's TLG Immobilien said on Tuesday it will merge with Aroundtown SA in an all-share transaction.
Germany's Aroundtown <AT1.DE> and TLG Immobilien <TLGG.DE> are examining a merger to create a pan-European commercial real estate market leader worth 25 billion euros ($28 billion).
German real estate firm TLG Immobilien said on Sunday it is evaluating a potential merger with rival Aroundtown SA after buying a nearly 10% stake in Aroundtown for about 1.02 billion euros ($1.14 billion).
* FY FUNDS FROM OPERATIONS INCREASED BY 33.6% TO EUR 102.7 M
* ON MARCH 5 SASCHA HETTRICH FRICS APPOINTED AS SUCCESSOR TO MASUHR ON SUPERVISORY BOARD BY COURT ORDER
* ACQUIRES AN ALMOST FULLY OCCUPIED OFFICE PROPERTY IN ESCHBORN NEAR FRANKFURT/MAIN
* ADAR CAPITAL PARTNERS SAYS DOES NOT INTEND TO INFLUENCE COMPOSITION OF MANAGEMENT BOARD OF TLG IMMOBILIEN AG
* Unclear from whom Ouram acquired the shares (Recasts, adds details, manager comment, shareholder comment)
* Ouram Holding says holds 4.51 pct of voting rights in TLG Immobilien, options for a further 18.03 pct of voting rights
* SAYS SUPERVISORY BOARD REAPPOINTS BOTH MEMBERS OF MANAGEMENT BOARD
* DGAP-NEWS: TLG IMMOBILIEN ACQUIRES AN ATTRACTIVE OFFICE PROPERTY IN MANNHEIM
* EGM APPROVED DOMINATION AGREEMENT CONCLUDED BETWEEN TLG AND WCM AG WITH A VAST MAJORITY OF 99.99%
* SAID ON THURSDAY HAD PLACED APPROX. 7.4 MILLION NEW SHARES WITH INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS AT A PLACEMENT PRICE OF EUR 19.70 PER SHARE
* REPORTED ON THURSDAY 9-MONTH RENTAL INCOME UP BY 13.5 PCT, REACHING EUR 117.3 MLN VS EUR 103.4 MLN YR AGO
* Blocktrade- TLG Immobilien AG- Bookrunner says JPM deal primary offering of c.7.4 mln shares
* INTENDS TO ISSUE UP TO APPROXIMATELY 7.4 MILLION NEW SHARES
* DGAP-NEWS: WCM BETEILIGUNGS- UND GRUNDBESITZ-AG: WCM MAINTAINS PROFITABLE GROWTH IN FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2017 - TAKEOVER BY TLG IMMOBILIEN AG PROCEEDING ON SCHEDULE
* DGAP-NEWS: TLG IMMOBILIEN INVESTS EUR 113.8 M IN TWO OFF-MARKET ACQUISITIONS OF 28 RETAIL ASSETS
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT DIC ASSET AG INFORMED, IN CONNECTION WITH EXCEEDING OF THE THRESHOLD OF 10% ON OCT 06, THAT THE INVESTMENT IS USED TO IMPLEMENT STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.