52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tilray Inc Announces Agreement To Exchange An Additional $72.9 Million In Principal Amount Of Its 5.00% Convertible Senior Notes
Tilray Q3 Loss Per Share $0.02
ETF Managers Group LLC Reports 5.42% Passive Stake In Tilray
Tilray Inc is engaged in pharmaceutical sector. The Company is a supplier of cannabis products to pharmaceutical distributors. The Company is focused on medical cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution of cannabis products worldwide. Through its subsidiary, FHF Holdings Ltd (Manitoba Harvest) manufactures, markets and distributes hemp-based consumer products. The portfolio of Manitoba Harvest includes Hemp Hearts, Hemp Oil, Hemp Yeah! granola, Hemp Yeah! protein powder and Hemp Bliss milk. It also supplies cannabis products to patients in a number of countries spanning five continents through its subsidiaries in Australia, Canada and Germany and it produces medical cannabis in Canada and Europe.
Biotechnology & Drugs
1100 Maughan Rd
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
President, Manitoba Harvest USA, LLC
Jon Edward Levin
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Corporate Development Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TILRAY INC - BORROWER ENTERED INTO 1ST AMENDMENT TO ITS EXISTING $60 MILLION SENIOR CREDIT AGREEMENT Source : (https://bit.ly/2UyJtpQ) Further company coverage:
* TILRAY INC - TO RECOGNIZE NON-CASH CHARGES OF ABOUT $18.0 MILLION TO $28.0 MILLION REALTED TO HIGH PARK GARDENS CLOSURE Source: https://bit.ly/3djXFKK Further company coverage:
* TILRAY® ANNOUNCES OPTIMIZATION PLAN FOR ADULT-USE FACILITIES IN CANADA
* KINDRED PARTNERS, INC. ENTERS BROKERAGE AGREEMENT WITH HIGH PARK COMPANY, SUBSIDIARY OF TILRAY, INC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TILRAY - PROBABLE CO CAN IMPLEMENT PLANS THAT WOULD MITIGATE CONDITIONS THAT RAISE SUBSTANTIAL DOUBT ABOUT ABILITY TO CONTINUE AS GOING CONCERN Further company coverage:
* TILRAY, INC. RELEASES 11 MILLION SHARES FROM LOCK-UP AGREEMENT
* CVI INVESTMENTS INC REPORTS 9.9% PASSIVE STAKE IN TILRAY INC AS OF MARCH 13, 2020 - SEC FILING Source text : (https://bit.ly/3df7jPb) Further company coverage:
* TILRAY, INC. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF ITS $90.4 MILLION REGISTERED OFFERING
* CO EXPECTS TO BECOME EBITDA POSITIVE IN Q4 2020 - EXEC, CONF CALL
Canada-based pot firm Tilray Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss on Monday, hurt by an impairment charge related to its assets and higher costs, as oversupply and other challenges weigh on the Canadian marijuana market.
Canadian pot firm Tilray Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss on Monday, hurt by an impairment charge related to its assets and higher costs.
Tilray Inc <TLRY.O> has cut 10% of its 1,443-strong workforce as part of a global restructuring effort to reduce costs, the Canadian cannabis producer said on Tuesday.
Tilray Inc has cut 10% of its 1,443-strong workforce as part of a global restructuring effort to cut costs and achieve profitability, the Canadian cannabis producer said on Tuesday.
Canndoc, an Israeli producer of medical grade cannabis, on Sunday received a shipment of 250 kilos of dried whole cannabis flowers that it says will help alleviate a shortage in Israel.
Israel's InterCure Ltd <INCRA.TA> said on Thursday its subsidiary Canndoc has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Tilray Inc <TLRY.O> for the import and export of medical cannabis.
Cronos Group Inc <CRON.TO> <CRON.N> and Tilray Inc <TLRY.O> both reported selling prices that nearly halved, while expenses for both the Canadian pot producers soared in the third quarter.
Canada's Tilray Inc <TLRY.O> posted a bigger quarterly loss on Tuesday as the weed industry struggles with oversupply issues in its home country, leading to price cuts.
Canadian pot producer Tilray Inc <TLRY.O> reported a bigger quarterly loss on Tuesday, as it ramped up investments to boost production in an attempt to grab a larger share of the nascent cannabis market and expand internationally.
Canadian pot producer Tilray Inc reported a wider-than-expected quarterly loss on Tuesday, as it ramped up investments to boost production and warned of muted growth in the Canadian recreational marijuana market for the second half of the year.
Cannabis producer Tilray Inc will not make profit for at least another year, Bloomberg reported on Monday, quoting the company's chief financial officer.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.