52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Molson Coors To Cease Production At Irwindale, Calif., Brewery
Molson Coors Brewing Declared A Regular Quarterly Dividend On Its Class A And Class B Common Shares Of US$0.57 Per Share
Molson Coors Brewing Co Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend
Molson Coors Canada Inc. is a Canada-based company. The Company is a subsidiary of Molson Coors Brewing Company, which is a holding company.
33 Carlingview Dr
Peter H. Coors
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Geoffrey E. Molson
Vice Chairman of the Board
Tracey I. Joubert
Chief Financial Officer of Molson Coors
Simon J. Cox
President and Chief Executive Officer of Molson Coors Europe
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The Ontario government on Thursday passed legislation to end a contract with a beer retailer in Canada's most populous province calling it a monopoly, but business lobby groups say the abrupt cancellation discourages investment.
A federal appeals court on Wednesday rejected an antitrust challenge by 23 beer drinkers to Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's <ABI.BR> $107 billion purchase in 2016 of SABMiller Plc, which they claimed would thwart competition and raise prices in the U.S. beer market.
Molson Coors Brewing Co's Canadian arm will make cannabis-infused drinks along with marijuana producer Hydropothecary Corp, betting on a promising market as beer sales stagnate in North America.
The Canadian unit of Molson Coors Brewing Co said on Wednesday it will form a joint venture with marijuana-producer Hydropothecary Corp to make non-alcoholic, cannabis-infused drinks for the Canadian market.
The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Molson Coors Brewing Co - on track to deliver full-year business plans and cost savings
* Molson Coors And Hornell Brewing Co., Inc., an affiliate of Arizona beverages, sign licensing agreement for new Arnold Palmer Spiked half & half
* Declared a regular quarterly dividend on its class A and class B common shares of US$0.41 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Qtrly U.S. GAAP net income from continuing operations attributable to co was $0.93 per diluted share
* Molson Coors Brewing Company announces regular quarterly dividend
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.