52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
TripAdvisor Reports Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of $0.58
Trip.Com Group And TripAdvisor Announce Strategic Partnership
Tripadvisor Says Qtrly Earnings Per Share $0.24
TripAdvisor, Inc. owns and operates a portfolio of online travel brands and operates its business through two segments: Hotel and Non-Hotel, which consists of its Experiences, Restaurants and Rentals product offerings. TripAdvisor, the Company's largest brand, operates branded websites such as tripadvisor.com in the United States and localized versions of the TripAdvisor website in 48 markets and 28 languages around the world. For the quarter ended September 30, 2017, TripAdvisor-branded websites had 455 million average monthly unique visitors, and as of December 31, 2017, its websites featured approximately 600 million reviews and opinions on 7.5 million places to stay, places to eat and things to do, including 1,060,000 hotels and accommodations and 835,000 rentals, 4.6 million restaurants and 915,000 activities and attractions. Its platform also enables users to compare real-time pricing and availability for these experiences, as well as to book hotels, flights and vacation rentals.
400 1st Ave
Gregory B. Maffei
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Ernst J. Teunissen
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
Dermot M. Halpin
President - Experiences and Rentals
President of the Hotels Business Unit
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The Australian hotel operator owned by billionaire Harry Triguboff was fined A$3 million ($2.2 million) on Tuesday for misleading customers, after it withheld unhappy guests' details from travel site TripAdvisor Inc to avoid bad reviews.
A Russian marketing agency has offered to help restaurants in cities hosting the soccer World Cup use fake reviews to bump up ratings on review site TripAdvisor <TRIP.O>, the agency's owner has confirmed.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.16, REVENUE VIEW $361.3 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* TRIPADVISOR ACQUIRES BOKUN, LEADING SOFTWARE PROVIDER, TO BRING EXPERIENCES SECTOR FURTHER ONLINE
* QTRLY LOSS PER SHARE $0.60; QTRLY ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.06
* TRIPADVISOR INC - EFFECTIVE JANUARY 31, 2018, BOARD OF CO VOTED TO INCREASE SIZE OF BOARD FROM EIGHT DIRECTORS TO NINE DIRECTORS - SEC FILING
* REVIEWPUSH ANNOUNCED PARTNERSHIP WITH TRIPADVISOR TO INTEGRATE TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS INTO REVIEWPUSH PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* TRIPADVISOR-EFFECTIVE NOV 28, TRIPADVISOR, LLC ENTERED AMENDMENT TO EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT WITH RESPECT TO EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT OF CEO STEPHEN KAUFER
The Australian hotel operator owned by billionaire Harry Triguboff deliberately withheld unhappy customers' details from travel review site TripAdvisor to avoid bad reviews, a court found on Friday.
* TripAdvisor Inc sees about flat click-based, transaction revenue growth and lowsingle digit consolidated revenue growth for 2017
* Tripadvisor inc - qtrly total revenue was $439 million, an increase of $18 million, or 4 pct year-over-year
TripAdvisor users will be able to order meal deliveries in nine European countries under a deal with Dutch online food delivery company Takeaway.com.
* ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH TRIPADVISOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TripAdvisor launches sponsored ads solution for restaurant owners worldwide Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TripAdvisor Inc <TRIP.O> has partnered with Deliveroo to incorporate the delivery firm's food ordering service into the travel site's listings across 12 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, both companies said on Tuesday.
* updated "things to do", "restaurants" categories, to now adapt to user preferences, make customized recommendations based on machine learning
* TripAdvisor Inc says on may 12, 2017, TripAdvisor entered into first amendment which modifies credit agreement, dated as of June 26, 2015 - SEC filing
TripAdvisor Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, but shares rose after the travel review website operator said absolute U.S. revenue per hotel shopper recovered to levels seen before the roll out of its instant booking feature in early 2014.
* In 2017, expect to invest roughly $70-80 million on television, starting in the U.S. as well as in a handful of other markets
* Tripadvisor and Grubhub announce agreement to bring restaurant delivery service to tripadvisor consumers throughout the United States
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.