52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd - Loss In Q2 Was $736.7 Million Compared With Income Of $204.4 Million In Q2’18
Turquoise Hill Will Need Incremental Funding To Sustain Underground Development Of Oyu Tolgoi Mine Beyond 2020 -CEO
Turquoise Hill Announces Second Quarter 2019 Production Results And Provides Underground Development Update
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. is an international mining company. The Company focuses on the operation and further development of the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in Southern Mongolia, which is the Company's principal material mineral resource property. The Company's Oyu Tolgoi mine is held through approximately 65% interest in Oyu Tolgoi LLC (Oyu Tolgoi) and the remaining approximately 35% interest is held by Erdenes Oyu Tolgoi LLC (Erdenes). The Company's Oyu Tolgoi mine is located approximately 550 kilometers south of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia's capital city, and 80 kilometers north of the Mongolia-China border. The Company's Mineralization on the property consists of porphyry-style copper, gold, silver and molybdenum contained in a linear structural trend (the Oyu Tolgoi Trend) of deposits throughout this trend. They include, from south to north, the Heruga Deposit, the Oyut deposit and the Hugo Dummett deposits (Hugo South, Hugo North and Hugo North Extension).
354-200 Granville St
R. Peter Gillin
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Vice President - Operations and Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Rio Tinto-controlled Turquoise Hill Resources said an impairment charge at the cash-generating unit of its Oyu Tolgoi copper mine in Mongolia led to the company missing estimates for second-quarter profit on Wednesday.
Rio Tinto-controlled Turquoise Hill Resources said an impairment charge at the cash-generating unit of its Oyu Tolgoi copper mine in Mongolia led to the company missing estimates for second quarter profit on Wednesday.
Canada's main stock index edged lower on Tuesday, as a steep fall in the shares of miner Turquoise Hill Resources and lower gold prices pressured the materials sector.
A large proportion of the minority shareholders in Rio Tinto Plc-controlled Turquoise Hill Resources voted against the re-election of the company's independent directors on Tuesday.
* Q1 REVENUE $245.6 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $251.4 MILLION
* TURQUOISE HILL BOARD OF DIRECTORS PROVIDES UPDATE ON SHAREHOLDER CORRESPONDENCE
* TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES - Q1 MATERIAL MINED DECREASED 20.0% OVER Q4'17 DUE TO WINTER WEATHER EFFECTS IN JANUARY, DIG-UNIT MAINTENANCE WORK IN Q1
* Q4 REVENUE $251.7 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $251.3 MILLION
* TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD - ISSUES LETTER TO SHAREHOLDERS REGARDING MEETING WITH SAILINGSTONE CAPITAL PARTNERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD - OYU TOLGOI WILL LIFT FORCE MAJEURE NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2018
* SAILINGSTONE CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC REPORTS 13.1 PERCENT STAKE IN TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD AS OF FEB 1 - SEC FILING
* AWARE OF RECENT MEDIA REPORTS REGARDING POSSIBLE CHANGES TO MINING CODE IN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO
Rio Tinto on Wednesday denied allegations by a Dutch non-profit organisation that it had avoided paying $700 million of tax to Mongolian and Canadian authorities relating to its giant Oyu Tolgoi copper project.
* TURQUOISE HILL SAYS OYU TOLGOI HAS COMPLETED SINKING OF SHAFT 2
The Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in Mongolia's southern Gobi Desert declared force majeure after protests by Chinese coal haulers disrupted deliveries near the border, majority owner Turquoise Hill said Wednesday.
* TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD - OYU TOLGOI MEETS 2017 PRODUCTION GUIDANCE
* TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD - OYU TOLGOI LLC RECEIVED, IS EVALUATING, A TAX ACT FOR APPROXIMATELY US$155 MILLION FROM MONGOLIAN TAX AUTHORITY
* TURQUOISE HILL APPOINTS STEPHEN JONES AS DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TURQUOISE HILL ANNOUNCES 2018 PRODUCTION AND FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
* TO EXPLORE ACCELERATION OPTIONS FOR BUILDING FIRST TWO MINES AT KAMOA-KAKULA CONCURRENTLY
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.