52 Week Range
As of on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Truworths International Announces Conclusion Of UK Debt Restructuring
Truworths International Says Westwood Holds 10.11% Of Co's Issued Ordinary Shares
Truworths FY Diluted HEPS Down 8.5%
Truworths International Ltd is an investment holding and management company. The Company's segments include Truworths and Office. The Truworths business operates primarily in South Africa and has a retail presence in approximately eight other African countries. The Office segment operates principally in the United Kingdom, with a store base in Germany and the Republic of Ireland. The Company is a fashion apparel retailer in South Africa offering clothing and footwear for ladies, men, teenagers and kids across a diversified portfolio of its own exclusive brands. Its brands include Truworths, Truworths Man, Daniel Hechter, Inwear, Identity and LTD. Its Truworths Elements offer a range of international skincare, cosmetics and fragrance brands. Its Truworths Jewelry offers a selection of international watch and sunglass brands. Its Truworths Ladieswear Emporium offers a range of fashionable leisurewear, formalwear, eveningwear, lingerie, shoes and accessories designed for women.
No. 1 Mostert Street
Independent Non-Executive Chairman
Michael Samuel Mark
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
David B. Pfaff
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Doug N. Dare
Director - Buying and Merchandising, Executive Director
Executive Director, Divisional Director - Merchandise Ladieswear
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
South Africa's Truworths International Ltd <TRUJ.J> will close up to 15 of its loss-making Office stores in the UK, its CEO said on Friday, with an overhaul of the remainder of the shoe retailer expected to boost sales and profits.
* Major financial restructure of Office is not being contemplated (Recasts with possibility of Office store closures)
Clothing retailer Truworths International Ltd on Thursday reported a 57.5% fall in full-year profit before tax due to the 97 million pound ($117.44 million) impairment charge related to its Office shoe chain in Britain.
Clothing retailer Truworths International Ltd <TRUJ.J> on Thursday forecast lower annual core earnings and took a 97 million pound ($117.81 million) impairment charge related to its Office shoe chain in Britain.
South African fashion retailer Truworths International Ltd <TRUJ.J> said on Tuesday its British footwear chain Office has entered debt restructuring talks with its lenders amid tough trading conditions.
Middle to high-end clothing retailer Truworths International Ltd is planning to revamp stores in South Africa and the UK in an effort to capture market share and drive sales in those markets, its Chief Executive said on Friday.
South Africa's Truworths International expects full-year profit to fall by as much 3 percent, the fashion retailer said on Friday, as retail sales declined.
* NOTIFIED ABERDEEN ASSET MANAGERS ACQUIRED FURTHER STAKE IN CO'S SECURITIES, ABERDEEN NOW HOLDS 15.16 PERCENT OF CO'S SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ABERDEEN ASSET MANAGERS LTD HAS DISPOSED OF A BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN COMPANY'S SECURITIES, NOW HOLDS 14.94% OF ISSUED ORDINARY SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FOR 26 WEEKS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 RETAIL SALES UP AT R10.3 BILLION
* GROUP RETAIL SALES FOR 26-WEEK ENDED DEC 2017 INCREASED TO R10.3 BILLION
* TRUWORTHS INTERNATIONAL LTD - ABERDEEN ASSET MANAGERS ON BEHALF OF CLIENTS ACQUIRED FURTHER BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN COMPANY'S SECURITIES
South Africa's Truworths International expects full-year profit to remain stable or edge lower, the fashion retailer said on Friday, as its home market slips into recession.
* Says continued to "experience a challenging trading environment" during H2 of 53-week period ended 2 july 2017
* Unaudited group interim report for the 26 Weeks ended 25 December 2016
South African clothing retailer Truworths International expects lower half-year profit as in-store credit sales stalled due to tougher regulations, the firm said on Thursday.
* Experienced a challenging trading environment during 26-week period ended Dec. 25, 2016
* Retail sales for first 18 trading weeks, i.e. from June 27 2016 to Oct. 30 2016 of 2017 financial period, increased by 39 pct to 6.2 bln rand
* Retail sales for first 18 trading weeks (i.e. From 27 July 2016 to 30 October 2016 of 2017 financial period) increased by 39 pct to r6.2 billion
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.