52 Week Range
As of on the Istanbul Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Is Bankasi To Buy 5.80% Shares Of Turkiye Sinai Kalkinma Bankasi From 100% Unit Trakya Yatirim
Turkiye Sinai Kalkinma Bankasi FY Unconsolidated Net Profit Up At 701.6 Million Lira
Turkiye Sinai Kalkinma Bankasi Announces 2020 Guidance
Turkiye Sinai Kalkinma Bankasi AS (TSKB) is a Turkey-based investment and development bank. The service range covers corporate lending and project finance, corporate finance, treasury operations, investment services, and capital market intermediary activities and portfolio management. The Bank also provides privatization, M&A, debt and equity issues and asset purchases and sales services and strategic consultancy. Its subsidiaries include TSKB Real Estate Appraisal Company, TSKB Real Estate Investment Company, TSKB Investment Trust, and Yatirim Finansman Securities. In February 2013, the Company sold its 1.43% stake in Is Yatirim Ortakligi AS to Is Yatirim Menkul Degerler AS.
Meclisi Mebusan Caddesi No.81 Findikli
Hakki Ersin Ozince
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Member of the Board of Directors
Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Executive Vice President – Corporate Finance, Corporate Banking and Project Finance Departments
Hidayet Yetkin Kesler
Executive Vice President - Human Resources and Corporate Communications, Enterprise Architecture and Process Management, Corporate Compliance and Pension and Assistance Funds
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Turkey's Halkbank said on Wednesday that U.S. charges against it amount to an escalation of Washington's sanctions on Ankara over its military incursion in Syria, while President Tayyip Erdogan called them an "unlawful, ugly" step.
Shares of Turkey's Halkbank plunged as much 7% on Wednesday, despite a ban on short selling, after U.S. prosecutors charged the state-owned lender with taking part in a multibillion-dollar scheme to evade U.S. sanctions on Iran.
Borsa Istanbul said it was temporarily prohibiting short selling in banking shares within the top BIST30 Index, effective from Wednesday, within the scope of a decision taken by its chief executive.
* Q1 NET INTEREST INCOME OF 309.4 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 215.3 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* VICE PRESIDENT UFUK BALA YUCEL RETIRES AS OF MARCH 31 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PROPOSES TO PAY DIVIDEND AT NET 0.034 LIRA PER SHARE FOR FY 2017
* DECIDES TO INCREASE SHARE CAPITAL TO 2.8 BILLION LIRA FROM 2.4 BILLION LIRA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY 2017 UNCONSOLIDATED NET PROFIT OF 595.7 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 476.4 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* SEES RETURN ON ASSET AROUND 2.2 PERCENT AND RETURN ON EQUITY AROUND 18 PERCENT FOR 2018
Tuesday proved Turkey day with both the sovereign and development bank, TSKB, printing deals and overcoming a rough day in the rates market that saw 10-year Treasury yields jump 7bp.
* Spread set at MS+325bp. Books in excess of US$1.1bn. Pricing to come * Guidance set at MS+330bp (+/-5bp). Order book in excess of US$900m. * Books over US$750m (10.35am) * USD350m no grow 5yr. IPTs MS+340bp area. Today's business (8.19am)
* SECURES LOAN WORTH $85 MILLION FROM EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT
Turkey's Is Bankasi has been authorised by its board to buy until the end of 2018 free float shares, up to a maximum 3 percent of their paid-in capital, in its units including Sisecam, TSKB and Anadolu Hayat.
* TRAKYA YATIRIM HOLDING ACQUIRES 5.8 PERCENT SHARES OF TURKIYE SINAI KALKINMA BANKASI (TSKB) AFTER MERGER WITH FORMER SHAREHOLDER CAMIS YATIRIM
* SECURES LOAN WORTH $75.0 MILLION FROM INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION
* REVISES THE AMOUNT OF MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME TO 1.40 BILLION DOLLAR FROM 750.0 MILLION DOLLAR
* Q3 UNCONSOLIDATED NET PROFIT OF 160.9 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 117.7 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* SECURES A SYNDICATED TERM LOAN AGREEMENT WITH TWO TRANCHES OF EURO 212 MILLION AND USD 56.5 MILLION IN TOTAL AND A MATURITY OF 367 DAYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* MANDATES BANKS TO OBTAIN A SYNDICATED TERM LOAN IN EUR AND USD CURRENCIES, WITH MATURITIES OF 367 DAYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 net profit of 140.8 million lira ($39.25 million) versus 132.3 million lira year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.