52 Week Range
As of on the Istanbul Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Turk Telekomunikasyon Says Collective Bargaining Agreement Negotiations Between Haber-Is Union Ends With Agreement
Turk Telekom Says CEO Boulos H.B. Doany Steps Down
Turk Telekom Revises Guidance For 2019
Turk Telekomunikasyon AS is a Turkey-based company, which is engaged, together with its subsidiaries, in the telecommunication sector. The Group provides local, national, international and mobile telecommunication services, internet products and services, as well as call center and customer relationship management, technology and information management. Turk Telekomunikasyon AS operates under the following segments: Fixed Line and Mobile. Fixed Line services are provided by Turk Telekom, TTNET AS, Argela Yazilim ve Bilisim Teknolojileri Sanayi ve Ticaret AS, Innova Bilisim Cozumleri AS, Sebit Egitim ve Bilgi Teknolojileri AS, AssisTT Rehberlik ve Musteri Hizmetleri AS and TTINT Group whereas Mobile service is provided by Avea Iletisim Hizmetleri AS.
Ornek Mahallesi Turgut Ozal Bulvari 2
Omer Fatih Sayan
Chairman of the Board of Directors / Member of the Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors / Member of the Board of Directors
Finance Assistant General Manager
Technology Assistant General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Multiple buyers are interested in buying Turk Telekom's stake, Turkey's Garanti Bank chief executive Ali Fuat Erbil said on Friday, after Oger Telecom failed to make three payment on a $4.75 billion loan it secured to acquire 55 percent stake in Turkish fixed-line operator.
* ESTABLISHED CORPORATE VENTURE CAPITAL (CVC) COMPANY WITH THE NAME OF "TT VENTURES PROJE GELISTIRME" AS OF FEBRUARY 9
* PROPOSES NOT TO PAY DIVIDENDS FOR FY 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SEES CONSOLIDATED REVENUE GROWTH ABOUT 11 PERCENT IN FY 2018
* FY 2017 NET PROFIT OF 1.14 BILLION LIRA VERSUS LOSS OF 724.3 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
Three Turkish banks will begin legal proceedings to take a stake in Turk Telekom after its largest shareholder, Oger Telecom, failed to make three repayments on a $4.75 billion loan, the Hurriyet daily reported on Tuesday.
* SAYS THERE WERE SOME INITIAL DISCUSSIONS TO ACQUIRE STAKE IN TURK TELEKOM , THESE DID NOT PROGRESS TO NEGOTIATION STAGE Source: (http://bit.ly/2BYqEBk) Further company coverage:
* SIGNS LOAN AGREEMENT DEAL WORTH EUR 200.0 MILLION WITH BANK OF CHINA
* DECIDES TO FULLY PARTICIPATE IN SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE OF UNIT AVEA
Turkish fixed-line operator Turk Telekom aims to hold initial public offerings for subsidiaries such as Argela as well as other firms it will invest in, the company's chief executive, Paul Doany, said on Wednesday.
* SIGNS LONG-TERM LOAN AGREEMENT WORTH OF USD 100.0 MILLION WITH BANK OF AMERICA
* TO ESTABLISH VENTURE CAPITAL COMPANY TO SUPPORT STARTUP AND MIDDLE-SIZED ENTERPRISES IN ORDER TO CREATE VALUE FROM THEIR GROWTH
* REPORTED ON TUESDAY Q3 REVENUE OF 4.53 BILLION LIRA VERSUS 4.112 BILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
Turkey's Treasury will not grant a request from Saudi shareholders in Turk Telekom to extend a deadline in debt talks, two people familiar with the matter said.
Turkey's Treasury will not grant a request from Saudi shareholders in Turk Telekom to extend a deadline in on-going debt talks, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has asked banks to extend a payment deadline in debt talks related to Turk Telekom, the Turkish fixed-line telecoms company in which STC is interested in buying a stake, sources close to the matter said.
Saudi Telecom Company has asked banks to extend a payment deadline in debt talks related to Turk Telekom, sources said, after the Turkish firm's parent missed its third straight repayment on a $4.75 billion loan.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Turk Telekomunikasyon A.S.'s (TT) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'BBB-'. The Outlook on the IDRs is Negative. Its senior...
* SAID ON THURSDAY REACHED AGREEMENT WITH HABER-IS TRADE UNION ON COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT
* Turkish government could step in if talks fail -sources (Adds banks detail, background)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.