52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tata Power Wins 105Mwp Bid Of Floating Solar Plant
Exxaro Buys Remaining 50% Stake Of Cennergi From Tata Power For 1.55 Billion Rand
Tata Power Company Says Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Buys 9.01% Stake In Co
The Tata Power Company Limited is an integrated power company. The Company's principal businesses are in the areas of generation, transmission, distribution-cum-retail, power trading, power services, coal mines and logistics, strategic engineering for defense applications, solar photovoltaic (PV) manufacturing, and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services. The Company's segments include Power, Coal and Others. The Power segment includes generation, transmission, distribution and trading of electricity. The Coal segment includes mining and trading. The Others segment includes defense engineering, solar equipment, project contracts/infrastructure management services, investment, shipping and property development. The Company has an operational generation capacity of approximately 9,180 megawatts based on various fuel sources, such as thermal (coal, gas and oil), hydroelectric power, renewable energy (wind and solar PV) and waste heat recovery.
Bombay House,, 24, Homi Mody Street,
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Ramesh N. Subramanyam
Chief Financial Officer
Ashok S. Sethi
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Hanoz M. Mistry
Chief Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India's Tata Power Company Ltd plans to offer a range of services from advice and financing to installation and maintenance as it strives to increase its share of the market for rooftop solar panels, a senior executive said on Tuesday.
India's Tata Power Co Ltd reported a near five-fold jump in quarterly profit on Thursday due to a one-off gain on sale of investments.
* TATA POWER LAUNCHES IOT BASED SMART CONSUMER SUB STATION ENABLED BY TATA COMMUNICATIONS Source text - https://bit.ly/2IuaTEN Further company coverage:
* SAYS BOARD APPROVES SALE OF STAKES IN TATA COMMUNICATIONS AND PANATONE FINVEST Source text - http://bit.ly/2G6lolc Further company coverage:
* SAYS SIGNED SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENTS WITH TATA SONS LTD FOR SALE OF 590.9 MILLION SHARES IN PANATONE FINVEST
India's Tata Power Co Ltd reported a nearly 44 percent slump in quarterly profit, hurt by one-off charges related to its stake in Tata Teleservices Ltd and its Rithala plant.
* LANDIS+GYR & TATA POWER-DDL PARTNER TO DEPLOY SMART METERING INFRASTRUCTURE IN DELHI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
India's Tata Power Co Ltd on Friday reported a fourth-quarter adjusted profit that missed analysts' estimates, as lower recovery on the cost of fuel at one of its major power plants and higher fuel costs hurt margins.
* Says completed sale of unattended ground sensors business to tata power co Source text: http://bit.ly/2ktwZip Further company coverage:
* Tata Power Company - got requisition from Tata Sons for convening EGM for considering and passing resolution for removal of Cyrus P. Mistry as director Source text - (http://bit.ly/2gxLgt1) Further company coverage:
India's Tata Power Company Ltd <TTPW.NS> plans to expand capacity by acquiring some of the country's numerous underutilised plants instead of investing in expensive new facilities, the utility's chief executive said.
India's Tata Power Company Ltd plans to expand capacity by acquiring some of the country's numerous underutilized plants instead of investing in expensive new facilities, the utility's chief executive said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.