52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
TVS Motor Company Nov Sales Drop 16.7%
India's TVS Motor Company Sept-Qtr Profit Rises
India's Sept Total Domestic Passenger Vehicle Sales Drop 23.7% - Industry Body
TVS Motor Company Limited is engaged in the manufacturing of motorcycles, scooters, mopeds, three wheelers, parts and accessories. The Company's motorcycles include Apache Series RTR, Phoenix 125, Victor, StaR City+, Sport and Max4R. Its scooters include Jupiter, Wego, Scooty Zest 110, Scooty Streak and Scooty Pep +. Its mopeds include XL 100, XL Super and XL Super Heavy Duty. Its three wheelers include TVS King. It has approximately four manufacturing plants, approximately three located in India (Hosur, Tamil Nadu; Mysore, Karnataka, and Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh) and one in Indonesia (Karawang). The Company's TVSM Service(Beta) mobile application features include service schedules, service booking, and news and updates, among others. Its subsidiaries include PT. TVS Motor Company Indonesia, TVS Motor Company (Europe) B.V., TVS Motor (Singapore) Pte. Limited, Sundaram Business Development Consulting (Shanghai) Company Limited and Sundaram Holding USA Inc., among others.
Auto & Truck Manufacturers
Post Box No 4, Harita, Hosur
K. N. Radhakrishnan
President, Chief Executive Officer, Whole-Time Director
K Gopala Desikan
Chief Financial Officer
K. S. Srinivasan
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Joint Managing Director, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian auto manufacturer TVS Motor Co Ltd posted a better-than-expected rise in third-quarter profit on Tuesday, aided by higher sales of its two- and three-wheeler vehicles.
Auto manufacturer TVS Motor Co Ltd posted about 1 percent fall in second-quarter profit on Tuesday, dented by higher commodity prices.
TVS Motor Co's first-quarter profit rose 13 percent on higher sales, but fell short of analysts' estimates as raw material prices rose.
India's TVS Motor Company Ltd posted an about 31 percent increase in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by higher vehicle sales at home and growth in exports, but missed analysts' estimates.
* SAYS SALES GROWTH OF 24 PERCENT TO 304,795 UNITS IN APRIL 2018
* SAYS TOTAL TWO-WHEELERS REGISTERED GROWTH OF 25.8 PERCENT WITH SALES OF 315,765 UNITS IN MARCH 2018
* SAYS FEB TOTAL SALES OF 290,673 VEHICLES VERSUS 211,470 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* DECLARED SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 1.30 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text: http://bit.ly/2oyLul5 Further company coverage:
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 271,801 VEHICLES VERSUS 207,059 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
India's TVS Motor Company Ltd reported about 16 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by higher sales in the motorcycles segment.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 1.54 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 1.33 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS CO FURTHER ACQUIRED 5.6 PERCENT IN CAPITAL OF CONDIVISION SOLUTIONS PVT BY INVESTING 5 MILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2mhhhqn Further company coverage:
* SAYS DEC TOTAL SALES OF 256,909 VEHICLES VERSUS 184,944 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR RE-APPOINTMENT OF SUDARSHAN VENU AS JOINT MD Source text - http://bit.ly/2BkFmSR Further company coverage:
* BUYS 14.78 PERCENT STAKE IN ULTRAVIOLETTE AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2AVVfCd Further company coverage:
* SAYS NOV TOTAL SALES OF 251,965 VEHICLES VERSUS 224,971 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* Says Oct total sales of 317411 vehicles versus 308,690 vehicles last year
Tvs Motor Company Ltd * Says appoints K Gopala Desikan as group CFO Source text - http://bit.ly/2iQHAFc Further company coverage:
TVS Motor Company Ltd reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, matching analysts' estimates, as it sold about 16 percent more two wheelers than the year-ago quarter.
* Re-appointment of Sudarshan Venu as joint managing director Source text - http://bit.ly/2iQF41I Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.