52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Universal Health Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share $2.82
Universal Health Services Has Been Hit By Ransomware Attack- TechCrunch
Universal Health Services Announces Pricing Of Senior Secured Notes Offering
Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company. The Company's principal business is owning and operating, through its subsidiaries, acute care hospitals and outpatient facilities, and behavioral healthcare facilities. The Company's segments include Acute Care Hospital Services, Behavioral Health Services and Other. As of August 1, 2018, the Company owned and/or operated more than 326 inpatient facilities, and 32 outpatient and other facilities, located in 37 states, Washington, District of Columbia, the United Kingdom, Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands. The Company's hospitals provide a range of services, such as oncology, diagnostic care, coronary care, pediatric services, pharmacy services and/or behavioral health services. As of February 28, 2017, its acute care facilities located in the United States included 26 inpatient acute care hospitals; four free-standing emergency departments, and four outpatient surgery/cancer care centers and one surgical hospital.
367 S GULPH RD
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
Alan B. Miller
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Marc D. Miller
Steve G. Filton
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Secretary
Marvin G. Pember
Executive Vice President, President of Acute Care Division
Matthew Jay Peterson
Executive Vice President, President of Behavioral Health Division
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Hospital operator Universal Health Services <UHS.N> said on Monday that it is reconnecting its IT network following a cyberattack that prompted it to shut down its network a little over a week ago.
Universal Health Services Inc <UHS.N> said on Thursday that its corporate network is being restored after a malware incident knocked it out for five days.
Universal Health Services said on Thursday that its network is "being restored" after a malware incident knocked out its main IT system for five days.
A spokeswoman for Universal Health Services said Thursday that its network is still down following a malware incident that experts and employees have described as a ransomware attack.
Hospital chain Universal Health Services' network remains offline on Tuesday, two days after falling prey to a malware attack, the company said.
Universal Health Services Inc, one of the largest for-profit hospital operators in the United States, said on Monday its network has been knocked offline following an unspecified "IT security issue."
Universal Health Services Inc <UHS.N> said on Monday that its network has been knocked offline following an unspecified "IT security issue."
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. ANNOUNCES FINAL SETTLEMENT RESOLVING THE GOVERNMENT'S INVESTIGATION OF OUR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES - ON JUNE 1, COMPENSATION COMMITTEE APPROVED REDUCTIONS TO BASE SALARIES OF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS, IN RESPONSE TO COVID19 PANDEMIC
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. REPORTS 2020 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS AND UNCERTAINTIES RELATED TO COVID-19
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES INC SAYS CEO ALAN MILLER'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $24.5 MILLION VERSUS $23.6 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. REPORTS 2019 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS AND 2020 FULL YEAR EARNINGS GUIDANCE
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES SAYS CEO ALAN MILLER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $21.6 MLN VS $19.9 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q9dhu3) Further company coverage:
* UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR EARNINGS AND 2018 GUIDANCE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.