52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ultra Electronics Says Trading In Line With Expectations
Ultra Electronics Appoints Jos Sclater As Group Finance Director
Ultra Electronics-Sparton Deleon JV Awarded U.S. Navy Sonobuoy Contract
Ultra Electronics Holdings plc provides solutions and products in the defense and aerospace, security and cyber, transport and energy markets, by applying electronic and software technologies. The Company operates in three segments: Aerospace & Infrastructure, Communications & Security, and Maritime & Land. Its market facing segments are Aerospace, Infrastructure, Nuclear, Communications, C2ISR, Maritime, Land and Underwater Warfare. The Aerospace & Infrastructure division produces high-integrity, safety critical electronic control systems for aircraft applications, including position sensing and control; airframe and engine ice protection and detection; electronic architectures; weapon control, and noise cancellation systems. The Communications & Security division provides mission critical, information dominance solutions. The Maritime & Land division provides sensors, combat management systems, power solutions for surface, sub-surface and unmanned platforms.
417 Bridport Road
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Group Finance Director, Director
Executive Vice President Commercial & Corporate Affairs
General Counsel, Company Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
** Berenberg upgrades Ultra Electronics holdings to "buy" from "hold" ** Says is increasingly confident that Ultra can continue to achieve organic revenue growth over medium term, as well as healthy cash flow generation
British defence contractor Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc <ULE.L> expects full-year operating profit to drop as much as 6 million pounds ($7.9 million) and said its Herley business is being hurt by additional costs on development contracts.
Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc expects full-year operating profit at constant currencies to fall by as much as 6 million pounds ($7.9 million) and said its Herley business is continuing to be hurt by additional costs on development contracts.
* GROUP'S TRADING AND CASH PERFORMANCE WILL BE MORE HEAVILY WEIGHTED TO SECOND HALF OF YEAR
* NOTIFIED SIMON PRYCE, CEO DESIGNATE, PURCHASED 6,300 ULTRA SHARES AT AN AVERAGE PRICE OF 1273.77 PENCE PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* APPOINTMENT OF SIMON PRYCE AS ITS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. HE WILL JOIN GROUP AND ITS BOARD ON 18 JUNE 2018.
* SPARTON CORPORATION AND ULTRA ELECTRONICS USSI JOINT VENTURE (ERAPSCO) AWARDED $28.4M FOR U.S. NAVY SONOBUOY CONTRACTS
* SPARTON ANNOUNCES TERMINATION OF MERGER AGREEMENT WITH ULTRA
Ultra Electronics <ULE.L> said on Monday it terminated the $234 million (169.68 million pounds) acquisition of Sparton Corp <SPA.N> due to anti-trust concerns raised by the U.S. Department of Justice, sending the British defence contractor shares down 17 percent.
British defence contractor Ultra Electronics said it terminated the $234 million acquisition of Sparton Corp following an unfavourable anti-trust review outcome from the U.S. Department of Justice.
* PROPOSED FINAL DIVIDEND IS 35.0P, BRINGING TOTAL DIVIDEND FOR YEAR TO 49.6P
* CO AND SPARTON HAVE AGREED AN EXTENSION OF INITIAL LONG STOP DATE FROM 31 JANUARY 2018 TO 31 MARCH 2018
* ULTRA ELECTRONICS USSI AND SPARTON CORPORATION JOINT VENTURE (SONOBUOY TECHSYSTEMS) AWARDED $30.1M IN FOREIGN SALES CONTRACTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
British defence contractor Ultra Electronics <ULE.L>, which has warned of lower defence orders in the country, said on Thursday it had significant exposure to a rising U.S. defence budget, and had seen growing demand for advanced technologies.
* GROUP TRADING REMAINS IN LINE WITH ANNOUNCEMENT MADE ON 10 NOVEMBER 2017
British defence contractor Ultra Electronics, which has warned of lower defence orders in the country, said on Thursday it had significant exposure to a rising U.S. defence budget, and had seen growing demand for advanced technologies.
The boss of Ultra Electronics Holdings <ULE.L> quit on Monday after Britain's government scaled back its business with the defence contractor, sending its shares tumbling 19 percent.
British defence contractor Ultra Electronics Holdings on Monday forecast a weaker second-half and said its chief executive, Rakesh Sharma, has stepped down.
British defence contractor Ultra Electronics <ULE.L> said it expected a delayed decision from the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) on its $234 million (178.08 million pounds) purchase of Sparton Corp <SPA.N>.
* ULTRA ELECTRONICS HOLDINGS PLC - PROVIDES AN UPDATE ON HART-SCOTT-RODINO APPROVAL PROCESS FOR ULTRA'S PENDING ACQUISITION OF SPARTON
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.