52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Union Bank Of India Will Declare DHFL An NPA In Q3- Exec
Union Bank Of India Posts Sept Quarter Net Loss
Union Bank Of India To Consider Issue Of Equity Shares On Preferential Basis To India Govt
Union Bank of India is an India-based bank engaged in providing banking and financial services to its customers. The Bank offers products and services in three categories: Deposits, Loans and Advances, and Remittances and Collections. Its segments include Treasury operations, Corporate and Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking operations and Other Banking operations. The treasury division is engaged in domestic treasury operations, forex operations, fixed income, derivative products, equity and other alternate asset classes. The Bank offers Internet banking, mobile banking and cash management services. The Bank offers its products and services for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs). The Bank offers retail loans schemes for home loans, auto loans, educational loans and others. The Bank also offers various types of deposits, such as current, savings and term deposits. The Bank has a branch network of over 4,200 branches across the county and approximately four branches abroad.
Union Bank Bhavan
239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point
Kewal Kundanlal Handa
Part-Time Non Official Director, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Rajkiran Rai G.
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
B. Sreeneivasa Rao
Chief Financial Officer
Manas Ranjan Biswal
Dinesh Kumar Garg
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GOT SANCTIONED ADHOC FACILITY OF 50.6 MILLION RUPEES ON LC FACILITY SECURED WITH UNION BANK OF INDIA Source text - https://bit.ly/2qoLbeC Further company coverage:
Union Bank of India <UNBK.NS> has direct credit exposure of about 1.2 billion rupees (13.33 million pounds)to companies controlled by jeweller Nirav Modi, and another 1.75 billion rupees ($26.9 million) to Gitanjali group of companies, its chief executive told Reuters on...
* CO, THROUGH FOREIGN BRANCHES, HAS BEEN TAKING EXPOSURE WITH PNB AS COUNTER-PARTY UNDER LOUS ISSUED THROUGH SWIFT MESSAGE
* ISSUE OF SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO INDIA GOVERNMENT FOR 45.24 BILLION RUPEES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
State-run Union Bank of India Ltd on Saturday posted a net loss of 12.5 billion rupees ($194.95 million) for the third quarter, weighed down by provisions made for borrowers undergoing bankruptcy proceedings.
* APPROVED TO RAISE TOTAL CAPITAL TO UP TO 80.24 BILLION RUPEES IN FORM OF EQUITY CAPITAL/AT 1 CAPITAL/TIER II CAPITAL DURING 2017-18
* SAYS SOLD ENTIRE STAKE OF 10 PERCENT IN EXPERIAN CREDIT INFORMATION COMPANY OF INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Source text - http://bit.ly/2rQXzXV Further company coverage:
* APPROVES ISSUE PRICE OF SHARES FOR QIP TO ELGIBLE QIBS AT 154.65 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
State-run Union Bank of India launched a share sale to institutions on Thursday to raise at least 10 billion rupees ($155 million), sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
* SAYS APPROVES QIP FLOOR PRICE AT 162.79 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2AVL7cJ Further company coverage:
* Approved raising additional tier I capital for amount upto 23 billion rupees in one or more tranches Source text - http://bit.ly/2jfEeeU Further company coverage:
* Says to consider raising of capital funds Source text - http://bit.ly/2zCpRrU Further company coverage:
* Bankruptcy cases help push Union Bank to loss (Adds Union Bank and Uco Bank figures, details)
Union Bank Of India Ltd's CEO Rajkiran Rai says:
Union Bank of India reported a surprise second-quarter loss on Friday, as its provisions for bad loans surged.
* Sept quarter net loss 15.31 billion rupees versus net profit of 1.77 billion rupees last year
* Says Union Bank of India has approved co's proposal for one time settlement Source text - http://bit.ly/2yJzMsC Further company coverage:
* Got in-principle approval for investment by foreign investors in Union Asset Management Co Pvt Ltd Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Union Bank of India has exposure to 11 insolvency bankruptcy accounts - presentation
Union Bank Of India chief executive Rajkiran Rai G says:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.