52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
United Overseas Bank Announces Acquisition Of Shares In Vam Vietnam Fund Management JSC
United Overseas Bank Posts Q3 Net Profit S$1.12 Billion, Up 8%
United Overseas Bank Enters JV Agreement With Vi (Vietnam Investments) Fund III
United Overseas Bank Limited is a bank in Asia. The Company provides financial services across the globe through its segments, which include Group Retail (GR), Group Wholesale Banking (GWB), Global Markets (GM) and Others. GR segment covers personal and small enterprise customers. GWB encompasses corporate and institutional client segments, which include medium and large enterprises, local corporations, multi-national corporations, financial institutions, government-linked entities, financial sponsors and property funds. GM provides a suite of treasury products and services across multi-asset classes, which include foreign exchange, interest rate, credit, commodities, equities and structured investment products to help customers manage market risks and volatility. GM also engages in market making activities and management of funding and liquidity. Others segment includes corporate support functions and other activities, which consists of property, insurance and investment management.
80 Raffles Place, Uob Plaza
Kan Seng Wong
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Ee Cheong Wee
Executive and Non-Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
Wai Fai Lee
Group Chief Financial Officer
Moo Tan Foo
President and Chief Executive Officer, United Overseas Bank (China) Limited
Sai Yoke Lam
President Director of PT Bank UOB Indonesia
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Singapore's United Overseas Bank Ltd said on Friday its third-quarter profit jumped 17 percent, helped by robust loan growth and lower allowances.
** Shares of United Overseas Bank Ltd gain as much as 3.43 pct, their biggest intraday gain since Feb. 13
United Overseas Bank Ltd reported a 28 percent jump in second-quarter profit on Friday, exceeding market expectations on strong margins and loan growth.
United Overseas Bank (UOB) will stop supplying foreign currency banknotes to lenders in Taiwan from June 18 amid concern on tighter anti-money laundering rules in the region, four sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME S$ 1,470 MILLION VERSUS S$1,303 MILLION
* BANK WILL INVEST UP TO S$12 MILLION IN AVATEC OVER NEXT TWO YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JV AVATEC WILL HAVE AN ISSUED AND PAID-UP CAPITAL OF UP TO S$10 MILLION
* UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED PRICES GBP350 MILLION FLOATING RATE COVERED BONDS DUE 2023 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INCREASES PROGRAMME LIMIT OF ITS S$15 BILLION EURO MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME TO A US$15 BILLION GLOBAL MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Results come after top bank DBS outperformed (Recasts, adds comments)
* RECOMMEND PAYMENT OF A FINAL TAX-EXEMPT DIVIDEND OF 45 CENTS AND A SPECIAL TAX-EXEMPT DIVIDEND OF 20 CENTS
* FOR FOURTH QUARTER , GROUP REGISTERED NET EARNINGS OF S$855 MILLION, 16% HIGHER THAN THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DISPOSED 10.29% INTEREST IN MARCO POLO MARINE LTD AT S$0.035 PER MPML SHARE
* MARCO POLO MARINE SHARES WERE ALLOTTED TO BANK AT PRICE OF S$0.035 PER SHARE.
* UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LTD (UOB) TO GRANT S$30 MILLION 3 YEARS TERM LOAN TO CO
* ISSUE PRICE BEING 99.412% OF PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF COVERED BONDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, November 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has confirmed the rating on United Overseas Bank Limited's (UOB, AA-/Stable) Australian dollar-denominated senior unsecured floating-rate notes due 28 November 2018 at...
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, November 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned United Overseas Bank Limited's (UOB, AA-/Stable) AUD300 million senior unsecured floating-rate notes due 28 November 2018 a rating of 'AA-'. The notes will...
* Qtrly net profit after tax S$883 million versus S$791 million
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, October 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Singapore-based United Overseas Bank Limited's (UOB, AA-/Stable) USD650 million 3.875% non-cumulative non-convertible perpetual capital securities a final...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.