52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Urban Outfitters - Total Co Net Sales For Two Months Ended Dec. 31, 2019, Up 2.9%
URBN Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share Of $0.56
Urban Outfitters Reports Q2 EPS $0.61
Urban Outfitters, Inc. is a lifestyle specialty retail company. The Company operates through two segments: Retail and Wholesale. The Company's Retail segment consists of its Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain and Bhldn brands, whose merchandise is sold to its customers through retail stores, Websites, mobile applications, catalogs and customer contact centers. The Retail segment also includes Vetri Family, which operates restaurants under the names Amis, Alla Spina, Lo Spiedo, Pizzeria Vetri and Osteria. Its Wholesale segment consists of the Free People wholesale division that primarily designs, develops and markets young women's contemporary casual apparel and shoes through individual and chain specialty stores and department stores. The Company's Wholesale segment includes Free People-branded tops, bottoms, sweaters, dresses, intimates, shoes and activewear, which are sold through department and specialty stores around the world, and its Free People stores.
5000 S Broad St
Richard A. Hayne
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Francis J. Conforti
Chief Financial Officer
Margaret A. Hayne
Chief Executive Officer, Free People Brand; Chief Creative Officer, Urban Outfitters, Inc.; Director
Chief Executive Officer - Urban Outfitters Group
Calvin B. Hollinger
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Apparel retailer Urban Outfitters Inc <URBN.O> on Tuesday reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales, hit by lower demand for its namesake brand, sending its shares down about 10% after the bell.
Urban Outfitters Inc said on Tuesday that the year had started off weaker than expected, placing the blame on colder weather and "costly mistakes" in the spring fashion lines of its various brands.
Urban Outfitters Inc said on Tuesday sales in 2019 had started off weaker than its expectations and forecast a possible drop in same-store sales in the current quarter.
Urban Outfitters Inc <URBN.O> on Tuesday topped Wall Street estimates for quarterly results, as investments to boost online sales paid off and the retailer managed to sell more apparel at full price.
Apparel retailer Urban Outfitters Inc reported second-quarter sales that beat analysts' estimates, helped by lower markdowns at its stores, sending its shares up about 3 percent after the bell on Tuesday.
Shares of Urban Outfitters Inc <URBN.O> rose nearly 4 percent on Tuesday after at least four brokerages raised their price targets following the company's upbeat quarterly same-store sales forecast at its retail business.
Apparel retailer Urban Outfitters Inc <URBN.O> reported first-quarter profit and sales on Tuesday that handily beat analysts' estimates, driven by strong spending at its stores despite a longer-than-usual winter season.
Apparel retailer Urban Outfitters Inc reported quarterly sales that beat analysts' estimates on Tuesday, driven by higher sales on its online platform and at its stores.
* SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT TAKES SHARE STAKE IN AMERICAN EXPRESS TO 181,847 SHARES - SEC FILING
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.63, REVENUE VIEW $1.08 BILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* URBAN OUTFITTERS - TOTAL COMPANY NET SALES FOR TWO MONTHS ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017, INCREASED 3.6% OVER SAME PERIOD LAST YEAR
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.33 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Urban Outfitters appoints a new member to the board of directors and announces an additional share repurchase program
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.37 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Anticipates its fiscal 2018 capital expenditures to be about $90 million - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sWIekf) Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.16 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Ctw investment group says issues response to urban outfitters’ recent letter to shareholders - sec filing
Union pension fund adviser CtW Investment Group on Monday urged Urban Outfitters Inc's <URBN.O> investors to vote against two long-standing directors and said the board's "extreme insularity" contributed to the company's weak performance.
Union pension fund adviser CtW Investment Group on Monday urged Urban Outfitters Inc's investors to vote against two long-standing directors and said the board's "extreme insularity" contributed to the company's weak performance.
* Urban Outfitters - estimate total one-time costs related to this project will be approximately $8 million incurred over first and second quarters of 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.