52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Unite Group Sees 3%-3.5% Rental Growth In 2019-20, 2020-21
Competition watchdog to assess Unite Group takeover of Liberty Living Group
Unite Group Buys New Development Site In Nottingham
The Unite Group plc is a United Kingdom-based developer and operator of student accommodation. The Company provides a home for over 50,000 students in approximately 140 properties in over 28 of England and Scotland’s University towns and cities. It operates through two segments: Operations and Property. The Operations segment is responsible for the Company's approximately 140 properties, including those owned by its co-investment vehicles. The Property segment is responsible for its development and asset management strategy, and oversees its two co-investment vehicles. The Company rents its rooms both directly to students and to approximately 60 Universities across the United Kingdom. Its properties provide accommodation close to University campuses, transport and local amenities. It offers study bedroom, insurance, round the clock security, cleaning services and Wireless-Fidelity throughout its buildings. It also operates and runs approximately three funds and joint ventures.
Real Estate Operations
The Core, 40 St. Thomas Street
Phil M. White
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Richard S. Smith
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Joe J. Lister
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Chief Customer Officer
Group Property Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ANTICIPATED ACQUISITION BY UNITE GROUP PLC OF LIBERTY LIVING GROUP
Britain's Unite Group <UTG.L> said on Thursday it was in advanced talks to buy fellow student accommodation firm Liberty Living from Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB).
Britain's Unite Group said on Thursday it was in advanced talks to buy fellow student accommodation firm Liberty Living from Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
* SAYS ANNOUNCES UNITE UK STUDENT ACCOMMODATION FUND ('USAF') HAS SUCCESSFULLY RAISED £250 MILLION OF NEW EQUITY FROM EXTERNAL INVESTORS
U.S. carmaker Ford <F.N> plans to cut 1,150 jobs in Britain, the Unite union said on Friday, with nearly 1,000 job losses at its Bridgend engine plant in Wales.
Oil workers accepted an improved pay offer by the Offshore Contractors Association to 2,500 union members, the Unite union said, a move which removes the threat of strike in the British North Sea which is home to the Brent crude benchmark.
* The Unite union in Scotland on Tuesday welcomed a decision by Shell to move to two weeks offshore and three weeks onshore schedules for workers in the British North Sea
Workers at three of French oil company Total's <TOTF.PA> North Sea oil and gas platforms will go ahead with a 24-hour strike on Monday despite holding talks with the company on Thursday in a dispute over pay and conditions, the Unite union said.
A 24-hour strike at three of Total's <TOTF.PA> British offshore oil and gas platforms started at 0500 GMT on Monday, as planned, a union representative from Unite said.
A 12-hour strike by 45 workers that shut down production at three of Total's <TOTF.PA> British offshore oil platforms ended as planned at midnight, a spokesman for Unite said on Tuesday.
Britain's biggest labour union said on Tuesday it has launched legal action against Carillion on behalf of former workers of the company whose jobs were made redundant following the collapse of the British outsourcer in January.
Workers at Peugeot-maker <PEUP.PA> PSA's Vauxhall car plant in Britain have agreed a pay deal with the French automaker, the Unite Union said on Thursday, as a dispute with the firm's Opel workers in Germany continues.
* AT 31 MARCH 2018, USAF'S PROPERTY PORTFOLIO WAS INDEPENDENTLY VALUED AT £2,284 MLN REPRESENTING LIKE-FOR-LIKE RISE OF 0.7% DURING QUARTER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TOTAL 22,206,872 NEW SHARES PLACED AT A PRICE OF 765 PENCE PER PLACING SHARE, RAISING GROSS PROCEEDS OF ABOUT £170 MILLION
* INTENTION TO RAISE GROSS PROCEEDS OF APPROXIMATELY £170 MILLION
* UNITE STUDENTS EXCHANGED CONTRACTS TO ACQUIRE A NEW C.1,000 BED DEVELOPMENT SITE IN LONDON Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* UNITE EXTENDS UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIPS WITH OXFORD ACQUISITION
* SECURED INVESTMENT GRADE CREDIT RATING AND ARRANGED A NEW FIVE YEAR UNSECURED DEBT FACILITY
* UNITE GROUP PLC - UNITE STUDENTS ACQUIRES LEEDS CITY CENTRE DEVELOPMENT SITE
* UNITE GROUP PLC - UNITE STUDENTS ACCOMMODATION FUND (USAF) ACQUIRES 437-BED PROPERTY IN SHEFFIELD FOR £35.5 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.