52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vectura Says $89.7 Mln Award To Co Related To GSK Litigation Upheld
Vectura Group Proposed Special Dividend And Share Consolidation, Share Buyback Programme And Dividend Reinvestment Plan
Vectura Group Proposes Special Dividend
Vectura Group plc is engaged in research, development and commercialization of therapeutic products and drug delivery systems for human use. The Company's products include Ultibro Breezhaler (European Union (EU) and Rest of World (RoW)) - LABA-LAMA; Seebri Breezhaler (EU and RoW) - LAMA; AirFluSal Forspiro (EU and RoW) - ICS-LABA; ADVATE (Global) - Antihaemophilic Factor (Recombinant); Adept (Global) - Icodextrin; Anoro Ellipta (Global) - LAMA-LABA; Relvar Ellipta/Breo Ellipta (Global) - ICS-LABA, and Incruse Ellipta (Global) - LAMA. Its product pipeline includes VR588, VR475, VR647, VR942, VR179, VR736, VR096, VR876, VR315, VR506, VR632, Seebri Neohaler and VR465. Its dry powder inhalers (DPI) include GyroHaler, Lever-operated, Open-inhale-close and Unit Dose DPI. Its smart nebuliser delivery systems provide targeted inhalation therapy for applications where precise and targeted delivery of a drug to the lungs is needed. Its smart nebulizer delivery systems include AKITA JET and FOX.
Biotechnology & Drugs
One Prospect West
Bruno F. J. Angelici
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Interim Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Executive Vice President of Human Resources
Executive Vice President – Operations
Executive Vice President - Commercial and Business Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
British drugmaker Vectura Group Plc's chief executive officer James Ward-Lilley will step down at the end of this month, the company said on Monday, saying it had agreed with the industry veteran that a change of leadership was needed.
British drugmaker Vectura Group Plc's chief executive officer, James Ward-Lilley, will step down by the end of this month, the company said on Monday.
* WILL RECEIVE A $2.5MILLION MILESTONE PAYMENT UNDER AN EXCLUSIVE LICENCE AGREEMENT WITH NOVARTIS AG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
British drugmaker Vectura Group Plc said on Saturday that it won a patent infringement litigation case against GlaxoSmithKline Plc in the United States and has been awarded $89.7 million in damages for the period from August 2016 through December 2018.
Vectura Group <VEC.L> is pinning its future on a relatively new respiratory device aimed at treating several ailments beyond asthma, as the British drugmaker looks to revive its business after the costly acquisition of rival SkyePharma in 2016.
British drugmaker Vectura Group Plc on Thursday predicted that its adjusted earnings in 2018 would top market expectations, helped in part by improving profit margins.
Britain's Vectura Group Plc will stop developing its treatment for severe uncontrolled asthma after a trial showed it failed to have a significant impact on the condition.
British drugmaker Vectura Group Plc said on Monday it would stop developing its treatment for severe uncontrolled asthma after the drug-device combination failed to meet the main goal of a late-stage study.
British drugmaker Vectura Group Plc is reviewing its stockpiles of drugs and key components as part of its mitigation plan for a "no-deal" Brexit and warned on Tuesday of a potential disruption to supply chains and higher costs.
Vectura Group Plc is reviewing its stockpiles of drugs and key components as part of its plan for a "no-deal" Brexit, the British drugmaker said on Tuesday, and warned of a potential disruption to supply chains and higher costs.
* CONFIRMS THAT IT DOES NOT INTEND TO MAKE AN OFFER FOR VECTURA
* CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ANDREW DERODRA HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE GROUP
British drugmaker Vectura <VEC.L> reported a worse-than-expected pretax loss for the full year on Wednesday, dragged by lower royalties and higher costs related to the SkyePharma deal.
* FULL YEAR REPORTED REVENUE OF £148.0 MILLION, IN LINE WITH BOARD EXPECTATIONS (REPORTED 9M 2016: £126.5 MILLION)
* FULL YEAR 2017 REVENUE ANTICIPATED TO BE IN LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS
* vectura group plc (lse: vec) ("vectura", " group"), announces that board has approved a share buyback to return up to £15 million of capital to shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Lawrence White)
* Q3 2017 net sales of $101 million for ultibro ® breezhaler ® and $37 million for seebri ® breezhaler
* FLUTIFORM BREATH-ACTIVATED K-HALER MAKES POSITIVE EUROPEAN REGULATORY PROGRESS
* HY REVENUE 78.8 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 73.9 MILLION POUNDS A YEAR AGO
* PROGRESSING DEVELOPMENT OF BRANDED GENERIC TIOTROPIUM BROMIDE PROGRAMME (VR410) FOR US MARKET, ACCELERATED THROUGH LICENCE DEAL WITH PULMATRIX
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.