52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vilmorin & Cie FY Sales Up At 1.39 Billion Euros
Vilmorin & Cie Completes Two Transactions
Vilmorin & Cie SA Q3 Revenue UP At EUR 1.00 Bln
Vilmorin & Cie SA is engaged in the production, marketing and sale of vegetable and crop seeds for agricultural production and market gardeners. The Vegetable seeds division is involved in the production and sale of vegetable seeds under the brand names, such as Hazera-Nickerson, Vilmorin SA, HM.Clause and Mikado Kyowa Seed, among others, intended for the professional food market, including market gardeners, processors, and specialists in canning, specialists in deep-freezing and freeze-drying. The Field Seeds division is focused on field seeds, including corn, straw cereals, grape and sunflower seeds for European and American clients. The Garden Products division is structured around two companies, Vilmorin Jardin and Suttons. In March 15, 2013, it acquired the Bisco Bio Sciences of India. In October 2013, it announced that it has recently taken over Shamrock. In November 2013, it acquired Eureka Seeds Inc. In March 2014, it acquired Seed Asia based in Bangkok.
4 quai de la Megisserie
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
Daniel Paul Francis Jacquemond
Deputy Chief Executive Office and Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Financial Officer and Member of the Executive Committee
Director of Human Resources and Member of the Executive Committee
Member of the Executive Committee and CEO of the Vegetable Seeds
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
French seed maker Vilmorin, said on Tuesday it was continuing some exports to Iran with the backing of a French bank, and will participate in efforts to implement a European scheme to avoid U.S. sanctions targeting trade with Tehran.
U.S. sanctions against Iran and a slide in Turkey's currency are contributing to an uncertain short-term outlook for seed maker Vilmorin as it seeks to recover from a disappointing past year, the French company said.
France's Vilmorin, one of the world's largest seed makers, said it was too early to tell if drought and heatwaves that have scorched European farmland and sent grain prices soaring would have a significant effect on its growth in the coming year.
* REG-VILMORIN & CIE : SALES FOR THE FISCAL YEAR ON JUNE 30, 2018
* SALES AT END OF Q3 2017-2018 DOWN 2.6% ON A LIKE-FOR-LIKE BASIS
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 207.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 232.0 MILLION YEAR AGO
Vilmorin expects China to end a ban on growing genetically modified crops after ChemChina's takeover of Syngenta, potentially benefiting Vilmorin due to a maize licensing deal it has with Syngenta.
* FY OPERATING INCOME EUR 118.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 100.3 MILLION YEAR AGO
* OUTLOOK FOR 2016-2017: INCREASE IN CURRENT OPERATING MARGIN RATE AND STRONG GROWTH IN RESULTS
* 9-Month sales EUR 1.07 billion ($1.17 billion) versus EUR 989.8 million year ago
* Arcadia Biosciences - co and Vilmorin & Cie have determined that current jv arrangement is not best structure to carry out their future collaboration
* Vilmorin & cie successfully completes a private placement ("schuldschein") of 100 million euros ($107.25 million)
* H1 revenue 503.0 million euros ($532.98 million) versus 456.5 million euros year ago
* Q1 revenue of 232.0 million euros versus 209.8 million euros ($231.3 million) a year ago
Vilmorin will remain a specialist seed maker and is sceptical farmers will take to the bundled agricultural product offerings that have encouraged multi-billion merger deals in the farm supplies sector, the French firm's chief executive said.
* Decided to propose to annual general meeting of shareholders of December 9, 2016 a dividend of 1.10 euros per share
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.