52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Virbac Q3 Revenue Up At 233.6 Million Euros
Virbac H1 Operating Profit Up At EUR 50.0 Mln
Euronext Announces Quarterly Revision Of French Indices
Virbac SA is a France-based veterinarian pharmaceutical company that specializes in the development and production of vaccines and medicines for domestic animals and livestock. Its production centers are located in France, Australia, the United States, Mexico, Vietnam, Brazil and South Africa. Its development efforts focus mainly on formulating drugs designed to prevent or cure certain animal diseases. Its product portfolio encompasses pet medications such as pest control drugs, vaccines, antibiotics, anesthetics, anti-inflammatory drugs, mouth/dental care products, ophthalmologic and dermatological products intended for dogs, cats, horses, birds and rodents, as well as livestock medications including pest control drugs and antibiotics intended for cattle, sheep, pigs and poultry. It also offers food and electronic identification chips for pets.
Biotechnology & Drugs
13eme rue LID, Bp 27, Carros Cedex
Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director of Development, Member of the Management Board
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
French veterinary pharmaceutical company Virbac said 2018 operating profit before depreciation of assets arising from acquisitions grew by 9.6 percent, helped by a strong performance in the U.S. and all other countries except Chile.
French veterinary pharmaceutical company Virbac said on Monday it was raising its full year operating margin forecast as a result of improved profitability in the United States and growth in emerging markets and Europe.
* VIRBAC : 2018 FIRST QUARTER REVENUE ROSE BY +3.3% AT COMPARABLE EXCHANGE RATES
French veterinary pharmaceutical company Virbac expects a low-single-digit increase in revenue at constant exchange rates this year partly due to weakness in the U.S. market, it said on Wednesday.
* VIRBAC: OPERATING PROFIT FROM ORDINARY ACTIVITIES 2017 COMPARABLE TO 2016
* ANNUAL SALES COMPARABLE TO 2016 AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES AFTER STRONG FOURTH-QUARTER GROWTH
* REG-VIRBAC : AQUACULTURE: VIRBAC POSTPONES ITS OPTION TO BUY CENTROVET FOR THREE YEARS
* REG-VIRBAC: QUARTERLY SALES AFFECTED BY DISTRIBUTOR DESTOCKING IN THE UNITED STATES
French veterinary pharmaceutical firm Virbac cut its full-year outlook on Monday, saying it now expected revenue to be little changed from last year after a fall in U.S. sales affected its first-half earnings.
* H1 NET PROFIT GROUP SHARE EUR 13.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 13.1 MILLION YEAR AGO
* Signed a commercialisation agreement with Virbac, for the launch of its hemp‐based complementary animal feed products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CONSOLIDATED REVENUE IN Q2 AMOUNTED TO EUR 234.8 MILLION, UP SHARPLY BY +7.5% COMPARED TO SAME PERIOD IN 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* REG-VIRBAC : SÉBASTIEN HURON WILL BECOME THE NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD AS OF DECEMBER 2017
* VIRBAC SA - VIRBAC SIGNS A RESEARCH AGREEMENT WITH BIO-GENE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* INDUSTRIALIZATION CONTRACT TOTALING €1 MILLION FOR THE MANUFACTURING OF AN INNOVATIVE ADMINISTRATION AND CLOSURE SYSTEM COMPATIBLE WITH VIALS
* First quarter 2017 sales down, strongly impacted by stock effects in the distribution
* FY operating profit 69.0 million euros ($73.59 million), up 100 percent
* Q4 net revenue 225.7 million euros ($241.41 million) versus 206.2 million euros year ago
* Reported on Thursday 9-month revenue 646.2 million euros ($723.81 million) versus 646.0 million euros year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.