52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Valeura Energy Says Q4 2019 Production Averaged 646 Boe/D
Valeura Energy Announces Interim Production Test Results At Devepinar-1
Valeura Energy Q3 Production From Conventional Operations Averaged 531 Boe/D
Valeura Energy Inc. is a Canada-based company engaged in the exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas in Turkey. The Company is focused on its natural gas operations in the Thrace Basin in northwest Turkey. The Thrace Basin is located in an area west of Istanbul and extending to the borders with Greece and Bulgaria. The TBNG-PTI JV lands are located in the Thrace Basin. Natural gas is produced from both conventional and unconventional (tight gas) sandstone reservoirs in onshore leases and licenses on the TBNG-PTI JV lands. The Thrace Basin also includes Banarli exploration licenses. The Company also holds interests in minor properties, including production leases at Edirne in the Thrace Basin. The natural gas production from the Edirne production leases is sold domestically to a wholesale gas marketer. The Company holds interest in approximately five exploration licenses in the Anatolian Basin located around the city of Gaziantep in southeast Turkey.
Bow Valley Square I
202 6 Ave SW Suite 1200
Timothy R. Marchant
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Donald W. Shepherd
Vice President - Engineering
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Canada-listed, Turkey-focused gas firm Valeura said on Wednesday it expects its shares to start trading on the London Stock Exchange in a non-dilutive secondary listing next week, a move it had flagged before.
Valeura said on Monday that findings from a test well in Turkey's Thrace basin, where it operates with Norway's Equinor, had boosted its confidence in the area's potential for gas fracking.
* SCOTT LAMACRAFT ANNOUNCES CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP INTEREST OF VALEURA ENERGY INC.
* VALEURA ENERGY - EXPECTS TO USE NET PROCEEDS OF OFFERING TO FUND CONTINUED APPRAISAL OF BASIN-CENTERED GAS PLAY IN TURKEY
* VALEURA PROVIDES OPERATIONAL UPDATE AND ANNOUNCES BOARD CHANGES
* VALEURA ENERGY INC - ANNOUNCE APPOINTMENT OF SEAN GUEST AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF CORPORATION EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2018
* Valeura announces Yamalik-1 testing program and operational update
* Valeura Energy Inc qtrly petroleum and natural gas revenues $3.8 million versus $4.8 million
* Valeura announces second quarter 2017 financial and operating results
* Valeura Energy Inc announces appointment of Sean Guest as chief operating officer of corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Valeura announces first quarter 2017 financial and operating results, completion of transformational transactions and imminent start of deep drilling operations
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.