52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vonovia To Hold 94% Of Shares In Hembla After Settlement
Swedish Shareholders' Association recommends to accept Hembla offer from Vonovia
Hembla's independent bid committee unanimously recommends shareholders not accept Vonovia's cash offer
Vonovia SE is a Germany-based residential real estate company. It manages business via three segments: Rental, Value-add Business and Sales. The Rental segment combines business activities aimed at value-enhancing management of the properties. The Value-add Business segment comprises customer-oriented services, which are related to or influence the rental business. The Sales segment bundles all real estate sales from the Company’s portfolio. It includes the individual sale of apartments from the Privatize subportfolio and the sale of entire buildings or pieces of land from the non-strategic and non-core subportfolios. The Company owns and manages approximately 394,000 residential units throughout Germany and Austria, as well as manages approximately 58,000 units for third parties.
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Helene von Roeder
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Germany's biggest residential property firm Vonovia SE on Tuesday posted a positive outlook for 2020, having seen 11% higher funds from operations (FFO) in the first nine months of the year of 932.8 million euros ($1.04 billion).
German residential property firm Vonovia SE <VNAn.DE> said on Monday it is buying a majority stake in Swedish peer Hembla from a subsidiary of investment firm Blackstone Group Inc <BX.N> for 1.14 billion euros (1.01 billion pounds).
Germany's Vonovia <VNAn.DE> made a $1.08 billion (0.79 billion pounds) cash offer on Thursday for Swedish real estate company Victoria Park AB <VICPA.ST>, outbidding Starwood Capital Group and stoking a scramble for assets in Europe's hot property market.
* DGAP-ADHOC: VONOVIA SE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES CASH CAPITAL INCREASE
Real estate company Vonovia <VNAn.DE> has launched a cash capital increase to raise proceeds of 1 billion euros (882 million pounds) to fund its planned takeover of Sweden's Victoria Park AB <VICPA.ST> , it said on Thursday.
* VONOVIA CEO SAYS BEFORE WE CAN EXPAND IN FRANCE IN BIG MAGNITUDE WILL NEED REGULATORY CHANGE IN FRANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Berlin Newsroom)
* VONOVIA CEO SAYS HAS ALREADY DONE DUE DILIGENCE ON VICTORIA PARK
* VICTORIA PARK HAS RECEIVED A PUBLIC CASH OFFER FROM VONOVIA: THE INDEPENDENT BID COMMITTEE RECOMMENDS THE OFFER
* SEES 2018 RENTAL INCOME AT 1.67-1.69 BILLION EUROS EXCLUDING BUWOG
Vonovia, Germany's biggest residential property company, on Thursday announced that it would make a public cash offer for Swedish real estate company Victoria Park AB for a total of 9.56 billion Swedish krona ($1.08 billion).
* DGAP-NEWS: VONOVIA SE: FOLLOWING SUCCESSFUL TAKEOVER OF BUWOG, VONOVIA APPOINTS DANIEL RIEDL TO THE MANAGEMENT BOARD
* UPCOMING CHANGES ON THE SUPERVISORY BOARD IN CONNECTION WITH VONOVIA SE'S SUCCESSFUL TAKEOVER OFFER
* DEBT FINANCING AND SETTLEMENT OF ACCEPTANCE PERIOD FOR BUWOG TENDER OFFER FULLY COMPLETED
* DGAP-NEWS: VONOVIA SE: VONOVIA SUCCESSFULLY CLOSES REGULAR ACCEPTANCE PERIOD IN OFFER FOR BUWOG
German real estate company Vonovia <VNAn.DE> said its takeover offer for Austrian peer Buwog <BWOA.VI> was a success after Buwog shareholders tendered 73.7 percent of shares in the group.
German real estate group Vonovia SE said its finance chief Stefan Kirsten would step down at his own request, effective from the end of its annual general meeting on May 9.
* DGAP-ADHOC: VONOVIA SE: SUPERVISORY BOARD WILL PROPOSE THE ELECTION OF MR. JÜRGEN FITSCHEN AS MEMBER OF THE SUPERVISORY BOARD BY THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
* DGAP-NEWS: REASONED STATEMENT OF BUWOG AG - MANAGEMENT BOARD AND SUPERVISORY BOARD RECOMMEND TO ACCEPT TENDER OFFER BY VONOVIA
* DGAP-NEWS: VONOVIA SE: COMPETITION AUTHORITIES CLEAR PLANNED MERGER WITH BUWOG
Vonovia, Germany's biggest residential property company, on Monday said shareholders in Austria's Buwog could tender their shares between Feb. 5 and March 12 as part of its 5.2 billion euro ($6.5 billion) takeover offer.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.