52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Vontobel Hires Fintech Founder Toby Triebel
Vontobel Launches Product With China Construction Bank For Belt And Road Initiative
Vontobel expects challenging market environment, margin pressure in 2019
Vontobel Holding AG is a Switzerland-based private bank and holding company of the Vontobel Group. It is structured into three main business units: Private Banking, Investment Banking, and Asset Management. Private Banking services include portfolio management services for private clients and active investment advisory and custodian services. The Investment Banking business unit focuses on the derivatives and structured products business and on brokerage, as well as on selected corporate finance activities. Asset Management specializes in active asset management based on asset allocation, stock selection and multi-manager approaches. Its products are distributed through wholesale channels and directly to institutional clients. The Bank operates a number of subsidiaries located in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the United States, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, Singapore and Grand Cayman, among others.
Herbert J. Scheidt
Independent Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Group Executive Management
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors
Martin Sieg Castagnola
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Group Executive Management
Member of the Group Executive Management, Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS IT HAS, WITH CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK INTERNATIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT (CCBIAM), LAUNCHED FINANCIAL PRODUCT ENABLING INVESTORS TO PARTICIPATE IN DEVELOPMENT OF BELT AND ROAD INITIATIVE Source link: https://bit.ly/2HwQReh Further company coverage: (Reporting by Berlin...
* SAYS SAW MORE SUBDUED START TO 2019 COMPARED TO THE VERY STRONG FIRST QUARTER OF 2018
* FOCUSING IN THE CURRENT MARKET ON ORGANIC GROWTH Further company coverage: (Reporting by Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi)
* WILL LAUNCH TODAY RANGE OF LEVERAGE PRODUCTS IN THE DANISH MARKET SEGMENT AT NORDIC GROWTH MARKET IN STOCKHOLM Source text: https://bit.ly/2DhePsN Further company coverage: (Reporting by Berlin Speed Desk)
* VONTOBEL AND LOMBARD ODIER ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC WEALTH MANAGEMENT PARTNERSHIP FOR NORTH AMERICA
* SAYS FIRST WEEKS OF THE SECOND HALF OF 2018 CORRESPONDED TO THE TYPICAL PATTERN OF VACATION SEASON
Swiss private bank Vontobel <VONN.S> could cut up to a third of the workforce at Notenstein La Roche after it completed the takeover of its smaller rival.
Private bank Vontobel <VONN.S> is buying smaller competitor Notenstein La Roche from Swiss cooperative bank Raiffeisen [RFSHW.UL] for $705 million, the first in what industry insiders expect could be a new wave of consolidation in the sector.
Swiss private bank and asset manager Vontobel is buying private bank Notenstein La Roche from Swiss cooperative bank Raiffeisen for 700 million Swiss francs ($705.08 million), the two parties said on Thursday.
Swiss private bank and asset manager Vontobel <VONN.S> has had a strong start to the year, Chief Executive Zeno Staub said at the group's annual general meeting on Wednesday.
* CEO SAYS HAVE NO INDICATIONS WE WILL FACE FURTHER TAX CASES FOLLOWING WRAP-UP IN GERMANY
Swiss private bank and asset manager Vontobel on Tuesday posted a 12 percent rise in adjusted full-year net profit and 5.9 billion Swiss francs ($6.3 billion) in fresh client money.
* CEO SAYS WOULD FEEL HAPPY TO SPEND AT LEAST 500 MILLION SFR ON ACQUISITIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Swiss private bank and asset manager Vontobel on Tuesday posted a 12 percent rise in adjusted full-year net profit, as the bank took in 5.9 billion Swiss francs in fresh client money.
Vontobel <VONN.S> must pay 13.3 million euros (11.65 million pounds) in a deal with German authorities over untaxed assets, an agreement the Swiss private bank said on Friday completes its efforts to rectify past mistakes.
General Electric announced plans on Thursday to axe around a third of its Swiss workforce as the industrial conglomerate responds to a sharp fall in demand for fossil fuel power equipment.
Swiss private bank Vontobel is selling its Liechtenstein operation to wealth manager Kaiser Partner Privatbank, shifting a client portfolio with 1.4 billion Swiss francs ($1.41 billion) in assets under management.
Swiss private bank and asset manager Vontobel grew its advised client assets in the third quarter to 175.3 billion Swiss francs ($176.9 billion), from 164.7 billion francs at the end of June.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.