52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Siltronic Says Q2 Outlook Still Good, Confirms Dividend Policy
Germany’s Siltronic Proposes €3.00 Dividend, Warns Of Coronavirus Impact
Siltronic Extends Mandate Of CFO Rainer Irle Until 2025
Siltronic AG is a Germany-based producer of hyperpure silicon wafers. The Company offers polished wafers, epitaxial wafers and annealed wafers, among others. Its products are used for semiconductor components, including high-voltage applications, low resistivity devices in automotive engineering and telecommunications, as well as integrated microprocessors and memory modules for information processing in cell phones, laptops and other consumer goods. The Company also produces high reflectivity (HiREF) wafers, as well as PowerFZ wafers for power applications and Ultimate Silicon for complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) applications. It operates production facilities in Europe, Asia and the United States.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Christoph Von Plotho
Chief Executive Officer
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative
Chief Financial Officer
Independent Member of the Supervisory Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
German chipmakers Aixtron and Siltronic on Thursday reported a fall in third quarter sales, hurt by weaker demand due to a global economic downturn that has weighed on the microchip industry.
Siltronic, a German maker of wafers used to make silicon chips, became the latest semiconductor firm to fall victim to a U.S. crackdown on exports to China as it issued its second profit warning in two months.
Siltronic, a German maker of wafers used to make silicon chips, became the latest firm in the semiconductor industry to warn that U.S. restrictions on exports to China would hit sales and profitability.
Shares of European chipmakers fell sharply on Wednesday after German silicon wafer maker Siltronic warned of a "significantly" weaker second quarter in the latest setback for a sector reeling from slowing smartphone demand.
Siltronic, a German maker of silicon wafers used in semiconductor chips, said operating profit would drop significantly this year, sending shares down 8.5 pct on Wednesday.
* FORECAST FOR FULL YEAR 2018 CONFIRMED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS PRELIMINARY SALES OF EUR 1,177 MILLION SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER THAN IN PREVIOUS YEAR (2016: EUR 933.4 MILLION)
* Says production of 300 mm and 200 mm wafers has already been fully loaded for five consecutive quarters
* DGAP-ADHOC: SILTRONIC AG: SILTRONIC RESOLVES UPON DIVIDEND POLICY
* DGAP-NEWS: SILTRONIC AG: SUPERVISORY BOARD EXTENDS CONTRACT OF CEO, CHRISTOPH VON PLOTHO, TO 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Has raised its forecast for financial year 2017 and now expects sales of at least eur 1.12 billion and an EBITDA margin of at least 27 percent
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.