52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Siltronic Says It Expects Q4 Wafer Sales Significantly Below Q3
Siltronic confirms outlook after slide in Q2 earnings
Siltronic AG Adjusts Forecast Of Financial Year 2019
Siltronic AG is a Germany-based producer of hyperpure silicon wafers. The Company offers polished wafers, epitaxial wafers and annealed wafers, among others. Its products are used for semiconductor components, including high-voltage applications, low resistivity devices in automotive engineering and telecommunications, as well as integrated microprocessors and memory modules for information processing in cell phones, laptops and other consumer goods. The Company also produces high reflectivity (HiREF) wafers, as well as PowerFZ wafers for power applications and Ultimate Silicon for complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) applications. It operates production facilities in Europe, Asia and the United States.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Christoph Von Plotho
President, Chief Executive Officer
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative
Chief Financial Officer and Labor director, Member of the Executive Board
Member of the Supervisory Board - Employee representative
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
German chipmakers Aixtron and Siltronic on Thursday reported a fall in third quarter sales, hurt by weaker demand due to a global economic downturn that has weighed on the microchip industry.
Siltronic, a German maker of wafers used to make silicon chips, became the latest semiconductor firm to fall victim to a U.S. crackdown on exports to China as it issued its second profit warning in two months.
Siltronic, a German maker of wafers used to make silicon chips, became the latest firm in the semiconductor industry to warn that U.S. restrictions on exports to China would hit sales and profitability.
Shares of European chipmakers fell sharply on Wednesday after German silicon wafer maker Siltronic warned of a "significantly" weaker second quarter in the latest setback for a sector reeling from slowing smartphone demand.
Siltronic, a German maker of silicon wafers used in semiconductor chips, said operating profit would drop significantly this year, sending shares down 8.5 pct on Wednesday.
* FORECAST FOR FULL YEAR 2018 CONFIRMED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS PRELIMINARY SALES OF EUR 1,177 MILLION SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER THAN IN PREVIOUS YEAR (2016: EUR 933.4 MILLION)
* Says production of 300 mm and 200 mm wafers has already been fully loaded for five consecutive quarters
* DGAP-ADHOC: SILTRONIC AG: SILTRONIC RESOLVES UPON DIVIDEND POLICY
* DGAP-NEWS: SILTRONIC AG: SUPERVISORY BOARD EXTENDS CONTRACT OF CEO, CHRISTOPH VON PLOTHO, TO 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Has raised its forecast for financial year 2017 and now expects sales of at least eur 1.12 billion and an EBITDA margin of at least 27 percent
* Demand for 300mm and 200mm wafers continues to be very strong
German specialty chemicals maker Wacker Chemie said on Wednesday it took in 352 million euros ($374 million) in gross proceeds by cutting its stake in silicon wafer group Siltronic to 30.8 percent from 51.8 percent.
German specialty chemicals maker Wacker Chemie <WCHG.DE> said on Tuesday it had started a sale process to reduce its 51.8 percent in its silicon wafers business Siltronic <WAFGn.DE>.
* FY gross profit was 171.9 million euros, i.e. nearly 6 percent above prior year. Gross margin increased to 18.4 percent (2015: 17.5 percent)
* Says preliminary sales for 2016 of eur 933 million stable on prior-year level
Wacher Chemie <WCHG.DE> is in early talks with Chinese suitors interested in taking a stake in the German chemical group's silicon wafers unit Siltronic <WAFGn.DE>, three people familiar with the matter said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.