52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Wabco - Bendix To Acquire R.H. Sheppard From Wabco For $149.5 Million
Wabco Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition
Wabco Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
WABCO Holdings Inc. is a supplier of electronic, mechanical, electro-mechanical and aerodynamic products for various manufacturers of commercial trucks, buses and trailers, as well as passenger cars. The Company engineers, develops, manufactures and sells braking, stability, suspension and transmission automation and air management systems primarily for commercial vehicles. Its products are pneumatic anti-lock braking systems, electronic braking systems, electronic stability control systems, brake controls, automated manual transmission systems, air disc brakes, and a range of conventional mechanical products, such as actuators, air compressors and air control valves for medium- and heavy-duty trucks, buses and trailers. The Company's products also include air compressor and air processing/air management system; electronic and conventional air suspension systems; transmission automation; roll stability support; advanced driver assistance systems, and fleet management solutions.
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Controller
Chief Human Resource Officer
Senior V.P. Corporate Business Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
German auto parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen AG won U.S. antitrust approval for its $7 billion deal to buy U.S. rival Wabco <WBC.N>, the Justice Department said on Thursday.
German car parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen [ZFF.UL] secured on Thursday unconditional EU antitrust approval for its $7 billion bid for U.S. rival Wabco <WBC.N> aimed at reinforcing its expertise in autonomous-driving technologies.
German auto parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen AG won U.S. antitrust approval for its $7 billion deal to buy U.S. rival Wabco, the Justice Department said on Thursday.
German auto parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen has agreed to buy U.S. rival Wabco for over $7 billion, an acquisition it has long targeted to bolster its expertise in autonomous-driving technologies.
U.S. auto parts maker Wabco Holdings Inc on Thursday confirmed it would sell itself to German rival ZF Friedrichshafen for over $7 billion.
* ZF Wabco have developed automated braking system for trucks (adds details, background)
ZF Friedrichshafen has held takeover talks with U.S. rival Wabco, a spokesman for the German car parts maker said on Thursday.
U.S. auto parts maker Wabco Holdings Inc on Tuesday confirmed that it has been approached by German rival ZF Friedrichshafen for a potential takeover.
German car parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen is considering a takeover of U.S. peer Wabco, daily Handelsblatt reported on Wednesday.
* WABCO EXTENDS LONG-TERM AGREEMENT WITH A MAJOR GLOBAL MANUFACTURER OF TRUCKS AND BUSES TO SUPPLY AIR COMPRESSORS
* WABCO HOLDINGS SAYS GAVE NOTICE OF OPTIONAL PREPAYMENT TO HOLDERS OF ITS 2.83% SENIOR NOTES, SERIES A, DUE JUNE 25, 2022 - SEC FILING
* WABCO REPORTS Q1 2018 RESULTS; SOLIDLY OUTPERFORMS GLOBAL COMMERCIAL VEHICLE MARKET; RAISES SALES AND EPS GUIDANCE FOR 2018
* WABCO HOLDINGS INC SAYS CEO JACQUES ESCULIER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.5 MILLION VERSUS $7.6 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2v7wbqb) Further company coverage:
* WABCO WINS $745 MILLION IN NEW BUSINESS IN PAST FOUR QUARTERS, COMPRISING $502 MILLION THROUGH 2022 INCLUSIVELY; REAFFIRMS SALES GROWTH IS EXPECTED TO OUTPERFORM MARKET GROWTH LONG TERM
* WABCO EXTENDS STRATEGIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH SINOTRUK, A LEADING COMMERCIAL VEHICLE MANUFACTURER IN CHINA
* WABCO HOLDINGS INC - ON MARCH 22 CO, UNIT ENTERED 6 SCHULDSCHEIN LOAN AGREEMENTS OF € 300 MILLION - SEC FILING
* WABCO ADVANCES COMMERCIAL VEHICLE INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP COMMITMENT; APPOINTS NEW CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
* WABCO HOLDINGS INC SAYS HAS APPOINTED ROBERTO FIORONI TO ROLE OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO) STARTING BY JUNE 6, 2018. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WABCO HOLDINGS INC - APPOINTMENT OF ROBERTO FIORONI TO POSITION OF CFO, COMMENCING NO LATER THAN JUNE 6, 2018 - SEC FILING
* WABCO SIGNS ITS LARGEST EVER FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS CONTRACT TO EQUIP GIRTEKA LOGISTICS ACROSS EUROPE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.