52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Wizz Air Holdings Says Sept Load Factor Up By 0.5Ppts To 94.5%
Wizz Air Holdings Announces Further Expansion Of Its Romanian Operations
Stobart Says London Southend Airport Signs Wizz Air Agreement
Wizz Air Holdings Plc is a United Kingdom-based airline company. The Company provides low-cost air transportation services on scheduled short-haul and medium-haul point-to-point routes across Europe and into the Caucasus and the Middle East. It operates a fleet of approximately 60 Airbus A320 aircraft, and offers over 380 routes from 22 bases, connecting 112 destinations across 38 countries. In addition, the Company offers approximately 50 Hungarian routes to 22 countries from two Hungarian airports. It offers its services across various regions, such as Gdansk, Lublin, Poznan, Katowice, Warsaw and Wroclaw in Poland; Budapest in Hungary; Sofia in Bulgaria; Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca Tirgu Mures, Craiova and Timisoara in Romania; Kyiv in Ukraine; Prague in Czech Republic; Belgrade in Serbia; Vilnius in Lithuania; Skopje in Macedonia; Riga in Latvia; Tuzla in Bosnia, and Herzegovina and Kosice in Slovakia. Its subsidiaries include Wizz Air Hungary Limited and Wizz Air Ukraine Airlines LLC.
World Trade Center 1
10 Route de l Aeroport,
PO Box 844
William A. Franke
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Financial Officer
Diederik R. Pen
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The boss of Hungarian low-cost airline Wizz Air <WIZZ.L> said he did not expect Brexit to disrupt his operations, and that it could actually present an opportunity to grow as competitors fall away.
Low-cost European airline Wizz Air <WIZZ.L> said on Tuesday it had increased its fuel hedge position beyond policy minimum levels over the summer, signalling it was better protected than it might normally be from this week's surge in oil prices.
Low-cost airline Wizz Air <WIZZ.L> has raised its full-year capacity growth outlook after a strong start to its financial year, benefiting as struggling rivals cut their expansion plans.
Low-cost airline Wizz Air has raised its full-year capacity growth rate after a strong start to its financial year as some of its competitors stumble.
* FEB LOAD FACTOR -0.7PPTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By UK Bureau)
* LOAD FACTOR -0.3PPTS IN JAN 2018 VERSUS JAN 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By UK Bureau)
* WIZZ AIR CEO SAYS HASN'T MADE UP MIND ON ALITALIA, INTERESTED IN UNDERSTANDING THE PROCESS BUT HAS NOT EXPRESSED A FORMAL INTEREST IN ALITALIA
* AFTER ACQUISITION OF NUMBER OF TAKE-OFF AND LANDING SLOTS FROM MONARCH , WILL INCREASE FLEET AT LUTON BY TWO AIRCRAFT TO TOTAL OF 7
* Wizz Air CEO Jozsef Varadi says company looking at establishing UK flying licence in coming months as a contingency for Brexit. Further company coverage: (Reporting By Alistair Smout)
* Iain Wetherall, currently head of financial planning & control and investor relations, is promoted to Chief Financial Officer with effect from 01 August 2017
* Wizz Air increases Q1 profit by 50% to a record eur 58 million
* Wizz air holdings plc - capacity (seats) in june was 2.7 million versus. 2.2 million last june
* Initial flights twice weekly, could be more frequent depending on demand -CEO Further company coverage: (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs)
Wizz Air Holdings Plc: February 2017 traffic statistics.
* Sept load factor +0.7ppts Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By UK Bureau)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.