52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Willis Towers Watson Prices Offering Of $275,000,000 Of Additional Senior Notes
Willis Towers Watson Reports Solid Q1 2020 Earnings
Aon To Combine With Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company (Willis Towers Watson) is a holding company. The Company operates as a global advisory, broking and solutions company. It is engaged in offering risk management, insurance broking, consulting, technology and solutions, and private exchanges. The Company operates through eight segments: Willis International; Willis North America; Willis Capital, Wholesale & Reinsurance (CWR); Willis GB; Towers Watson Benefits; Towers Watson Exchange Solutions; Towers Watson Risk and Financial Services; and Towers Watson Talent and Rewards. The Willis GB segment comprises four business units: Property and Casualty, Transport, Financial Lines and Retail Networks. The Willis Capital Wholesale and Reinsurance segment includes Willis Re; Willis Capital Markets & Advisory; Willis' wholesale business, and Willis Portfolio Underwriting Services. The Willis North America segment provides risk management, insurance brokerage and related risk services.
51 Lime Street
Victor F. Ganzi
Independent Chairman of the Board
John J. Haley
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael J. Burwell
Chief Financial Officer
Anne Donovan Bodnar
Chief Administrative Officer, Head of Human Resources
Matthew S. Furman
Group General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Hymans Robertson, the pensions and risk consultancy, said it had appointed Gary Evans to be head of its third-party administration (TPA) practice.
Advisory and broking firm Willis Towers Watson Plc <WLTW.O> said it had appointed Mary Botkin as health care industry lead in its corporate risk and broking (CRB) segment.
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS
Willis Re, the reinsurance business of Willis Towers Watson Plc, said it appointed Franck Pinette as managing director of its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) life & health practice, effective Monday.
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON EXPANDS CYBERSECURITY SERVICES VIA COLLABORATION WITH IBM SECURITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON SAYS DELEGATED INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS BUSINESS SURPASSED $107 BILLION IN ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Advisory and broking firm Willis Towers Watson Plc on Tuesday appointed Paul Bailie as head of its Bermuda captive practice.
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON APPOINTS ALEXIS FABER CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON INCREASES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AND SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON LAUNCHES TAILORED CYBERINSURANCE COVERAGE FOR GENERAL AVIATION BUSINESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WILLIS TOWERS WATSON REPORTS STRONG FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Advisory and broking firm Willis Towers Watson Plc said it hired Clint Cary as the new head of U.S. Delegated Investment Solutions, based in Chicago.
Advisory and broking firm Willis Towers Watson Plc appointed Gianmarco Tosti head of Italy, effective Jan. 1.
Advisory and broking firm Willis Towers Watson Plc appointed Neil Irwin to lead its Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEEMEA) region, effective immediately.
Car insurance premiums in Britain fell by an average of 1.1 percent in the third quarter of 2017, the largest quarterly fall in more than three years, according to the Confused.com car insurance price index and Willis Towers Watson <WLTW.O>.
* Willis Towers Watson and Aon reach agreement on chief financial officer dispute
The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisory and broking firm Willis Towers Watson Plc on Monday named Ken Smith corporate risk and broking market leader for its Washington, D.C. and Chesapeake Bay, Virginia businesses.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.