52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Winpak Posts Q3 EPS Of $0.44
Winpak Acquires Control Group
Winpak Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share Of $0.48
Winpak Ltd. manufactures and distributes packaging materials and related packaging machines. The Company's products are used for packaging of perishable foods, beverages and in healthcare applications. It operates through six segments: modified atmosphere packaging, specialty films, rigid containers, lidding, biaxially oriented nylon and packaging machinery. The Company's packaging is used for markets and applications, including fresh and processed meats, poultry, cheese, medical device packaging, high performance pouch applications and high-barrier films for converting applications. Its specialty films include barrier and non-barrier films, which are used applications, such as printing, laminating, and bag making, including shrink bags. Its rigid containers include portion control and single-serve containers, as well as plastic sheet and custom retort trays, which are used for applications, such as food, pet food, beverage, dairy, industrial and healthcare.
Misc. Fabricated Products
100 Saulteaux Cres
Antti I. Aarnio-Wihuri
Chairman of the Board
Olivier Y. Muggli
President, Chief Executive Officer
Larry A. Warelis
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
S. K. Hooper
Vice President - Human Resources
James C. Holland
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Futures for Canada's main stock index were little changed on Friday as investors stayed on the sidelines after a string of earnings reports earlier this week.
Futures for Canada's main stock index inched lower on Wednesday, ahead of Bank of Canada's interest rate decision and amid a drop in oil prices and global equities.
Futures for Canada's main stock index were slightly lower on Friday ahead of the closely watched U.S. jobs numbers due later in the day.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.43 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Canada's main stock index closed at a three-week high on Friday, with energy companies leading gains across the board on higher oil prices. * The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index rose 130.28 points, or 0.84 percent, to 15,638.45. * The energy group gained...
Canada's main stock index rose on Friday, helped by gains for energy companies as oil prices rose.
* ENTERING 2018 CO ANTICIPATES CONTINUED GROWTH IN TERMS OF SALES VOLUMES ALBEIT AT LEVELS LESS THAN REALIZED IN RECENT YEARS
* WINPAK - UNIT STARTED TO WORK ON EXPANSION TO ADD ANNUAL PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF 11,000 TO 14,000 METRIC TONNES OF BOPA FILMS FOR SALE IN NORTH AMERICA
* TSX up 71.97 points, or 0.45 percent, to record high of 15,963.60
Canada's main stock index hit a record high on Friday as overall higher energy stocks offset a batch of quarterly results that largely fell short of expectations.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.42 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Stock futures pointed to a higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Tuesday as a weaker U.S. dollar boosted oil and gold prices.
* Winpak announces the retirement of Bruce Berry and the appointment of Olivier Muggli as his successor to the position of president and CEO
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.42, revenue view $213.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 REVENUE $215.6 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $211.2 MILLION
* Winpak announces the retirement of Ken Kuchma, vice president & CFO and appoints Larry Warelis as the new CFO
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.