52 Week Range
As of on the Helsinki Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Wartsila Signs Service Cooperation Agreement With Norsepower
Wartsila Gets Order From Atlantic Offshore
Wartsila To Supply LNG Bunkering Vessel Simulator To Kasi Group
Wartsila Oyj Abp is a Finland-based company, which offers technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. Its operations are divided into three segments: Energy Solutions, Marine Solutions and Services. The Energy Solutions segment offers flexible internal combustion engine based power plants and utility-scale solar PV power plants, as well as LNG terminals and distribution systems. The Marine Solutions segment provide solutions within marine and oil & gas industries, namely medium-speed diesel and dual-fuel engines, propulsion systems and gears, seals and bearings, navigation and automation systems, environmental solutions and gas systems, as well as ship design, among others. The Services segment comprises services within such areas, as engine systems, propulsion systems, seals & bearings, hydro and industrial installations, among others. The Company has operations in more than 160 locations in over 70 countries.
Independent Chairman of the Board of Directors
President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Board of Management
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Member of the Board of Management
Executive Vice President, Corporate Relations and Legal Affairs, Company Secretary, Member of the Board of Management
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Finland's Wartsila Oyj <WRT1V.HE> missed second-quarter forecasts on Thursday and warned that it expected demand to weaken for both its marine and energy businesses, sending shares in the engineering firm to a three-year low.
Finland's Wartsila Oyj missed second-quarter forecasts on Thursday and warned it expects demand to weaken for both its marine and energy businesses in the coming 12 months, sending shares in the engineering firm 8 percent lower.
Wartsila said on Thursday its quarterly order intake lagged estimates, as the Finnish engineering group struggled with a slow of recovery in the marine industry and subdued activity in the energy market.
Finnish ship technology and power-plant maker Wartsila said it would shed 1,200 jobs, six percent of its workforce, to save 100 million euros a year by the end of 2020 as it missed quarterly profit forecasts.
* Finnish firm sees growth from sulphur scrubbers (Adds CEO comments, background on scrubbers, updates shares)
Jenbacher, the industrial gas engine business of General Electric (GE) <GE.N>, would complement Wartsila <WRT1V.HE>, the chief financial officer of the Finnish company said on Thursday.
Finland's Wartsila and U.S. peer Cummins are interested in potentially buying General Electric's (GE) 3 billion euro ($3.6 billion) distributed power operations, which GE is looking to sell to bolster its finances, people close to the matter said.
General Electric <GE.N> has attracted Finland's Wartsila <WRT1V.HE> and U.S. peer Cummins <CMI.N> as potential buyers of its 3 billion euro (2.17 billion pounds) distributed power operations, which it is looking to sell to shore up its finances, people close to the matter...
Finnish ship technology and power plant maker Wartsila <WRT1V.HE> missed first-quarter earnings expectations on Tuesday and said geopolitical uncertainty was slowing demand in the marine market.
Finnish ship technology company Wartsila <WRT1V.HE said on Monday it would buy a British marine navigation company Transas for an enterprise value of 210 million euros ($258 million).
Finland's Wartsila <WRT1V.HE> said on Wednesday it will take a look at Rolls-Royce's loss-making marine business which the British company is reviewing for possible sale.
* Wartsila will deliver the engines, the navigation system, and a broad scope of other products for new Viking Line ferry Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* Says has received full notice to proceed with delivery of engines for two new power plants built by an investor owned utility in U.S.
* says Wartsila and ABB have signed an agreement to expand their cooperation in lifecycle service offerings
* says Wartsila and U.S. based cruise operator Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) have signed a renewal of their existing performance-based service agreement for engines in 10 cruise ships Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* says will supply main engines for a new and innovative expedition mega yacht, owned by Genting Hong Kong which also owns the MV WERFTEN yards in Germany where the vessel is to be built
* Says to supply 28 mw combined heat and power plant to Meliadine Gold Mine project in Canada, owned by Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd
* says has signed a five-year maintenance agreement with Estonia based AS Tallink Grupp for their new RoPax ferry M/S Megastar on the Tallinn-Helsinki route Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* Wartsilä and Carnival Corporation announce strategic performance-based partnership
Finnish engineering company Wartsila warned on Wednesday its 2016 net sales and profitability would be lower than expected due to lower than anticipated power plant deliveries.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.