52 Week Range
As of on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
United Engineers SGX-ST Has No Objection To Proposed Delisting Of UEL Shares
Yanlord Land Group Announces Resignation Of Wang Xi As Executive Vice President
Yanlord Land Group Posts Q3 Revenue RMB 2.88 Billion
Yanlord Land Group Limited (Yanlord) is a Singapore-based investment holding company. The Company is a procurer of funds. The Company's segments include Property development, Property investment and Others. Its Property development segment is involved in the development of residential, commercial and other properties. Its Property investment segment is involved in leasing of properties to generate rental income and to gain from the appreciation in the value of the properties in the long term. Its Others segment is involved in provision of property management, ancillary services, advance purchase of construction materials, investment holding and others. Its portfolio of projects include Yanlord Town, Yanlord Townhouse, Yanlord Western Gardens, Yunjie Riverside Gardens, Yanlord Rosemite, Yanlord New City Gardens, Yanlord Eastern Gardens, Yanlord on the Park and Tang Yue Bay Gardens. Its projects are located in Chengdu, Guiyang, Nanjing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin and Zhuhai.
9 Temasek Boulevard
#36-02 Suntec Tower Two
Sheng Jian Zhong
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President
Hao Ning Zhang
Executive Vice President
General Manager - Nanjing and Sanya Operations
Zhong Xin Huang
General Manager - Chengdu Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China-based property developer Yanlord Land Group <YNLG.SI> is making a second attempt to take over Singapore's United Engineers Ltd <UTES.SI>, in a deal that values the real estate firm at S$1.66 billion ($1.2 billion).
* FIRST AND FINAL DIVIDEND OF 6.80 SINGAPORE CENTS PER SHARE
* ACQUISITION OF A COMPANY IN SHENZHEN, THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
* qtrly profit attributable RMB 627.521 million versus RMB 564.165 million
* Acquires majority stake in a 106,044 sqm gfa prime development site in Chengdu for rmb321 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A plan to acquire Singapore's United Engineers Ltd <UTES.SI> by Yanlord Land Group <YNLG.SI> and Perennial Real Estate Holdings <PERE.SI> that valued the century-old property group and a stake in a subsidiary at $1.4 billion has failed on low shareholder acceptance.
China-based Yanlord Land Group and Perennial Real Estate Holdings said on Tuesday their more than $1 billion offer for a stake in Singaporean property firm United Engineers had lapsed.
* Conditional cash offer for United Engineers Limited closed at 5:30 p.m on 19 September 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 1H 2017 net profit attributable to owners of company jumps 139.1% to RMB1.397 billion
* Yanlord secured rights to prime redevelopment site with gross floor area of about 183,187 square metre in yangpu for about RMB10.52 billion
* Acquisition of companies in Nanjing and Hainan, The People's Republic Of China
Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) <OCBC.SI> and its insurance arm are selling their stakes in property firm United Engineers <UTES.SI> and a subsidiary to a group led by China's Yanlord Land Group <YLNG.SI> and Perennial Real Estate Holdings <PERE.SI>.
* Perennial Leads Consortium with Yanlord to acquire 33.5 pct stake in United Engineers and up to 29.9 pct stake in WBL Corp
* Yanlord Land Group Limited requests for trading halt Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Unit disposed of its 40% interest in Tianjin Yanlord Hehai Real Estate for a cash consideration of RMB12 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Yanlord's recognised revenue in 1Q 2017 rose 121.5% to RMB6.321 billion from RMB2.853 billion in 1Q 2016
* Yanlord to acquire majority stake in Wuhan City Development Project
* Fy 2016 revenue up 54.8% to rmb25.664 billion; fy profit attributable up 83.7% to rmb2.697 billion
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.