52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd June Quarter Consol Profit Falls
Zee Entertainment Enterprises To Extend Financial, Operational Support To Unit Sugarbox
India's Zee Entertainment Enterprises Dec Quarter Consol Profit Falls
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited is a media and entertainment company engaged in providing broadcasting services. The Company operates through Content and Broadcasting segment. It offers content in multiple languages and offers approximately 38 international and over 30 domestic channels. The Company has a library, housing over 222,703 hours of television content. The Company holds rights to approximately 3,820 movie titles. The Company's brands include Zee TV, Zee Cinema, Zee Action, Zee Classic, Zee Anmol, Zee Cafe, Zee Studio, Zee Salaam, Zing, ETC Bollywood, Zee Q and Zindagi. The Company has a range of offering in the regional language domain with channels, such as Zee Marathi, Zee Talkies, Zee Bangla, Zee Bangla Cinema, Zee Telugu, Zee Kannada, Zee Tamil and Sarthak TV. It high definition offerings include Zee TV HD, Zee Cinema HD, &tv HD, Zee Studio HD, Zee Cafe HD, &pictures HD, Ten 1 HD and Ten Golf HD. The Company has operations in over 170 countries.
Broadcasting & Cable TV
135, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Rohit Kumar Gupta
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer - International Broadcast Business and ZEE5 Global
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India's Essel Group on Wednesday said it will sell part of its stake in its ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Ltd <ZEE.NS> for 42.24 billion rupees ($614.19 million) to Invesco Oppenheimer Developing Markets Fund.
Essel Group on Wednesday said Invesco Oppenheimer Developing Markets Fund will buy an additional 11% stake in ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Ltd for 42.24 billion rupees ($614.19 million).
Indian shares dropped more than 1 percent on Wednesday, ending lower for a sixth straight session, as investors took a cautious stance on worries the U.S.-China trade deal could unravel.
* RESIGNATION OF BHARAT KEDIA AS CFO Source text - https://bit.ly/2HGCaZ2 Further company coverage:
* NCLT APPROVES SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENT , AMALGAMATION WITH CO, ZEE DIGITAL CONVERGENCE, INDIA WEBPORTAL AMONG OTHERS
* ACQUISITION OF STAKE IN 9X ENTITIES TERMINATED BY CO DUE TO NON-COMPLETION OF CERTAIN MATERIAL CONDITIONS PRECEDENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2tSphV8 Further company coverage:
* ZEE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES CONFIRMS NEWS ITEM REGARDING CO FILING COMPLAINT AGAINST DEN TO I&B MINISTRY
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 3.22 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 2.51 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* Sept quarter consol net profit 5.91 billion rupees versus profit of 2.38 billion rupees last year
* Says approved acquisition of 100% equity stake in 9X Media Private Limited and its subsidiaries
* Co, Sony Pictures Networks India concluded closure of deal upon receipt of remittance of $36.3 million from SPNI
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.