* Loans: Casino operator back after seven years for S$8bn
HONG KONG, June 6 (LPC) - Indian non-banking financial
companies are making a beeline for the international loan
markets in search of alternative funding sources, even as
questions swirl over lenders' appetite for the country's
Hong Kong, April 18 (LPC) - Frasers Property boosted its
environmental credentials with a A$600m (US$429m) five-year
Green loan, the Singaporean company's third since its debut late
last year and the first Aussie dollar-denominated Green deal.
* Loans: Long-term loans find few takers after recent
* Loans: Aussie packaging maker launches US$4.5bn loan ahead
* Loans: Indian, South-East Asian credits lumber through
HONG KONG, March 1 (LPC) - State-owned Indian Oil Corp
bumped up its latest five-year borrowing to US$1.7bn, its
largest offshore loan on record, following an overwhelming
response from lenders despite seemingly tight pricing.
HONG KONG, Feb 1 (LPC) - Loan pricing in Asia is starting to
rise as experienced repeat borrowers in China, Hong Kong and
India pay higher margins to attract lenders faced with rising
funding costs of their own.
* Loans: Developer's fourth financing of 2018 comes ahead of
looming sector slowdown
* Loans: Rejected offer dashes hopes for record Asian