* Loans: Bajaj Finance taps largest offshore loan from
HONG KONG, Sept 30 (LPC) - Syndicated lending in Asia
Pacific, excluding Japan, declined to a two-year low to
US$338.76bn in the first three quarters of 2019 as the ongoing
trade war between China and the United States continued to
depress economic activity in the region.
* Loans: Frequent borrowers benefit from rising
* Loans: Casino operator back after seven years for S$8bn
HONG KONG, June 6 (LPC) - Indian non-banking financial
companies are making a beeline for the international loan
markets in search of alternative funding sources, even as
questions swirl over lenders' appetite for the country's
Hong Kong, April 18 (LPC) - Frasers Property boosted its
environmental credentials with a A$600m (US$429m) five-year
Green loan, the Singaporean company's third since its debut late
last year and the first Aussie dollar-denominated Green deal.
* Loans: Long-term loans find few takers after recent
* Loans: Aussie packaging maker launches US$4.5bn loan ahead
* Loans: Indian, South-East Asian credits lumber through
HONG KONG, March 1 (LPC) - State-owned Indian Oil Corp
bumped up its latest five-year borrowing to US$1.7bn, its
largest offshore loan on record, following an overwhelming
response from lenders despite seemingly tight pricing.