Jeff Mason is a White House Correspondent for Reuters and the 2016-2017 president of the White House Correspondents’ Association. He was the lead Reuters correspondent for President Barack Obama's 2012 campaign and interviewed the president at the White House in 2015. Jeff has been based in Washington since 2008, when he covered the historic race between Obama, Hillary Clinton and John McCain. Jeff started his career in Frankfurt, Germany, where he covered the airline industry before moving to Brussels, Belgium, where he covered the European Union. He is a Colorado native, proud graduate of Northwestern University and former Fulbright scholar.
Twitter handle: @jeffmason1
MADRID, June 1 (IFR) - A gap has opened up on Credit Agricole's sovereign, supranational and agency debt syndicate desk in London after Raffaele De Vitis moved to the bank's Paris office.
MADRID, May 31 (IFR) - The International Capital Market Association (ICMA) has appointed Mandy DeFilippo as chair of the board, the first time in its 50-year history that a woman has been appointed in that role.
LONDON, May 25 (IFR) - HSBC has hired Shade Sharaka to work on its syndicate desk for sovereign, supranational and agency (SSA) debt, according to market sources.
LONDON, May 25 (IFR) - Bank of America Merrill Lynch has hired Raman Gangahar from Deutsche Bank's treasury to work on its sovereign, supranational and agency desk, according to market sources.
* Books in excess of US$425m. Spread set at DM+4bp. Books to close at 9.30UK / 10.30CET. (9:06)
* Guidance L+6bp area. Books open, today's business. IOIs in excess of US$280m. Current o/s USD 850m. (8:13)
* Books open at UKT 2.25% 09/23 (Mid Px) +55bps area. Listed in Lux. (8:10)
LONDON, Feb 9 (IFR) - Greece's new €3bn seven-year bond was down over three points in cash price terms on Friday after further equity market volatility, leaving investors nursing heavy paper losses.
LONDON, Feb 8 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank has begun making selective cuts to its banking and markets businesses in its UK-based investment bank, according to multiples sources, just a week after results showed staff numbers rose last year while revenue had fallen.
LONDON, Feb 8 (IFR) - Jonathan Gold, Deutsche Bank's co-head of financial institutions origination for Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA), has been put at risk of redundancy according to two sources.
- Gold: PRECIOUS-Gold claws higher on weak dollar, but more downside seen
- Oil Report: UPDATE 1-Iraqi PM Abadi and cleric Sadr announce political alliance
- British Pound Report: Sterling hits six-day high after BoE meeting but Brexit fears limit gains
- US Dollar Report: FOREX-Euro rises on growth data, Italian assurances to stay the course