* Loans: Banks eye opportunity to refinance ¥1.2trn
HONG KONG, June 28 (LPC) - Syndicated lending in Asia
Pacific, excluding Japan, fell to a seven-year low, with only
US$198.52bn raised in the first six months of 2019 as the global
economy reeled from the effects of the ongoing trade war between
the US and China.
* Loans: Casino operator back after seven years for S$8bn
HONG KONG, June 6 (LPC) - Indian non-banking financial
companies are making a beeline for the international loan
markets in search of alternative funding sources, even as
questions swirl over lenders' appetite for the country's
* Loans: Embattled telco counts on local lenders after US trade restrictions
Hong Kong, April 18 (LPC) - Frasers Property boosted its
environmental credentials with a A$600m (US$429m) five-year
Green loan, the Singaporean company's third since its debut late
last year and the first Aussie dollar-denominated Green deal.
Hong Kong, March 29 (LPC) - After a revival in 2018,
syndicated lending in Asia Pacific, excluding Japan, plunged to
its lowest quarterly tally in seven years, with only US$76.40bn
raised in the first three months of 2019 as geopolitical
tensions continued to depress borrowing activity.
* Loans: Aussie packaging maker launches US$4.5bn loan ahead
* Loans: Hospital operator returns with A$2.15bn leveraged
* Loans: Lenders eye US$3.5bn–$4bn financing for record