* Zinc prices drop to lowest since Oct. 18
(Updates with closing prices)
* LME copper stocks at 5-month lows
(Updates prices, adds zinc)
* Chinese industrial output and investment data on the radar
(Adds closing prices)
LONDON/MOSCOW Commodity trading firm Traxys has agreed to market large amounts of Norilsk Nickel's production of battery metal cobalt for up to three years, effective immediately, three sources familiar with the matter said.
LONDON The London Metal Exchange will allow warehouses in its network to extend queues for loading out metal, and will require them to report stocks stored outside the LME system that could be brought in at a later date, it said on Friday.
* Company's Spanish smelter one of the world's most
* Premium for cash over 3-month zinc contract elevated
LONDON German politicians should recognize the value of the domestic metals recycling industry by including its representatives on the planned expert council for climate protection, the local metal traders association said.
LONDON The London Metal Exchange has asked members to report any unusual activity in nickel trading after prices lurched up and down in the wake of large transactions last week, sources familiar with the matter said.
* Premium for cash copper over three-month contract slides
(Adds Chile detail, updates prices)