BEIJING Fifteen people were killed in a landslide in southwest China's Sichuan Province on Saturday and about 100 were believed to be still buried in the debris and feared dead, state media said. | Video
- France's Macron to back push for global environment rights pact
- Invasive Asian carp found in waterway beyond Great Lakes barriers
- Quake magnitude 5.8 strikes in Mozambique: USGS
- VW waives appeal against German dieselgate compensation cases
- USDA finds abscesses, unidentified material in raw Brazil beef: USDA
Recent Environment News
LIMA Parents of sick children who live near one of Peru's oldest mining pits camped out in front of the health ministry in Lima for an eighth day on Thursday, demanding help to deal with the impact of decades of mining pollution.
PHNOM PENH The shiny, hairy creatures might make some people run a mile but in the humid jungle of Kampong Thom province, north of Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh, tarantula hunting is all in a day's work. | Video
VILLEFRANCE-SUR-MER, France Water temperatures in the northwestern Mediterranean are increasing much faster than global averages, threatening the survival of several species, French researchers said.
ROME Soaring temperatures and a lack of rainfall across Italy have cost farmers 1 billion euros ($1.12 billion) so far this year, the national agricultural association said on Friday.