WASHINGTON Conservative U.S. Supreme Court justices on Tuesday signaled sympathy toward Christian-based facilities that argued that a California law requiring them to post signs disclosing the availability of state-subsidized abortions and birth control violates their right to free speech.
- FDA seeks data on role of flavors in tobacco addiction
- Roche's Tecentriq notches third cancer cocktail trial win
- As U.S. opioid crisis grows, Trump calls for death penalty for dealers |
- Mississippi governor signs bill banning abortions after 15 weeks |
- More Americans at risk for heart attack and stroke
CARACAS Venezuela's health system is sinking into further disarray, a survey led by the opposition-dominated Congress showed on Monday, with most hospitals plagued by water outages, unable to feed patients and lacking even basic devices like catheters.
(Reuters Health) - Teens who hide their true sexual orientation are at higher risk for suicidal behaviors, a new study suggests.
MANCHESTER, N.H. President Donald Trump promised to bring down prescription drug prices on Monday, saying U.S. citizens pay far more than people in other countries do for the same product and that his administration would announce new measures in about a month.
The Pregnancy Care Clinic in the Southern California city of El Cajon offers a host of services for pregnant women including ultrasound exams, prenatal vitamins and maternity clothes. There is one major exception: abortion. | Video