SHANGHAI Victoria's Secret's glitzy annual fashion show hit the stage in China for the first time on Monday, though without several of its "Angels" and star names who had been expected to attend, including model Gigi Hadid and pop singer Katy Perry. | Video
Recent Lifestyle News
BEIJING China announced on Sunday plans to build and upgrade 64,000 public toilets between 2018 to 2020 as part of its "toilet revolution" aimed at boosting tourism and lifting the sector's contribution to economic growth.
PARIS Early-morning parties, parades and lots of raised glasses marked the release of the 2017 Beaujolais Nouveau wine across France on Thursday. | Video
WASHINGTON Ancient scripts and rocker Elvis Presley's Bible will be on display at the $500 million Museum of the Bible, which opens this weekend in Washington after questions about the origin of some of its artifacts and its portrayal of the holy book.
NEW YORK Leonardo da Vinci's portrait of Christ, "Salvator Mundi", sold for a record-smashing $450.3 million on Wednesday at Christie's, more than double the old price for any work of art at auction. | Video
HARIPUR, Pakistan Pakistan unveiled the remains of a 1,700-year-old sleeping Buddha image on Wednesday, part of an initiative to encourage tourism and project religious harmony in a region roiled by Islamist militancy.
- Beyonce is 2017's highest-paid woman in music with $105 million
- 'Touched By An Angel' actress Della Reese dead at 86
- Box Office: 'Justice League' Opens With Gloomy $96 Million in North America
- Gary Oldman slays dragons to play Churchill in 'Darkest Hour'
- Angels or demons? Politics in the air as Victoria's Secret show hits China |
- Roche stock up $12 billion on cancer, hemophilia trials; rivals hit
- Reimbursement cuts on lab tests pressure U.S. lab firm shares
- New ARV drugs, early diagnosis key to beating AIDS epidemic: UNAIDS
- Help obese kids avoid weight stigma, doctors advise
- Amsterdam, Paris win post-Brexit EU agencies in lucky dip thrillers |