A hotel in Mexico named Hotel California plans to continue using the name in that country after settling a lawsuit brought by the Eagles over rights related to the country-rock band's classic 1976 song.
Recent Lifestyle News
NETIVOT, Israel Hundreds of Jewish worshippers made a pilgrimage on Thursday to the tomb in southern Israel of a sage revered by his followers as a miracle-maker.
PARIS/LONDON France will lend Britain the Bayeux Tapestry, an 11th century treasure that tells the tale of how William the Conqueror came to invade England in 1066, an official at the presidential Elysee Palace in Paris said on Wednesday.
(Story refiled to correct day of auction in first paragraph to Wednesday from Thursday)
THIMPHU For decades Bhutan had no television, no traffic lights and a culture that had barely changed in centuries.
SYDNEY A drone rescued two swimmers off an Australian beach on Thursday, a world first for the fast-developing technology that seems perfectly suited to saving lives at sea, authorities said. | Video
- 'Three Billboards' biggest winner at female-flavoured SAG awards |
- Razzie 'worst film' nods is an Oscar-studded affair
- British singer Ed Sheeran gets engaged to school friend Cherry Seaborn
- 'Jumanji' Stays Strong, Topping '12 Strong,' 'Den of Thieves' With $20 Million
- Tom Petty died due to accidental drug overdose - coroner |
- FDA's tobacco stance faces test with Philip Morris iQOS device
- U.S. health agency revokes Obama-era Planned Parenthood protection
- Trump decries 'permissive' U.S. abortion laws at rally
- CDC's flu tracking program to continue if U.S. government shuts down
- Delaware sues opioid manufacturers, distributors over epidemic