LONDON A Coat of Arms has been created for U.S. actress Meghan Markle, who married Britain's Prince Harry in a lavish ceremony watched by millions last weekend, featuring California's state flower and a blue background to represent the Pacific Ocean.
Recent Lifestyle News
BANGKOK Thailand's Maya Bay, made famous by the film "The Beach", will close to visitors for four months from June to allow its coral reefs to recover from rising temperatures and the environmental impact of thousands of visitors each day.
LONDON Prince Harry and his wife Meghan on Monday thanked all those involved in their lavish wedding at the weekend as they released official photographs from their big day.
LONDON A biography of Britain's latest royal, Meghan Markle, appeared on the monarchy's official website within hours of her marrying Queen Elizabeth's grandson Prince Harry on Saturday, with a single quote: "I am proud to be a woman and a feminist". | Video
LONDON - At Reuters, planning for the marriage of Britain’s Prince Harry to American actress Meghan Markle last Saturday in Windsor, England, began back in November when the royal engagement was announced.
LONDON Britain's royal wedding dented sales at department store group John Lewis last week, as customers chose to watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle get married on television instead of go shopping.
- Movie mogul Weinstein handcuffed in court to face sex crime charges |
- Pacific Ocean features in new royal Markle's Coat of Arms
- World Cup divides fans with 'Live It Up' Will Smith anthem
- Oscar winner Danny Boyle to direct next Bond film |
- Actor Morgan Freeman accused of inappropriate behaviour, harassment - CNN |
- Fear and suspicion hinder Congo medics in Ebola battle |
- AstraZeneca cancer drug hits second goal by extending survival
- Third Indian state checks suspect cases in outbreak of rare brain-damaging virus
- J&J must pay $4 million in punitive damages in latest asbestos cancer trial
- FDA approves BioMarin rare metabolic disorder drug, shares rise