PARIS France's Chanel has no immediate plans for online sales of its coveted outfits or handbags, a senior executive said on Friday, making it one of the fashion world's last hold-outs as rivals experiment with websites to win over new clients.
Recent Lifestyle News
NEW YORK Americans overwhelmed by crowded highways and the prospect of cooking a turkey and all the trimmings for the Thanksgiving holiday dinner are turning for relief to the latest social-media driven holiday - Friendsgiving.
LOS ANGELES Kendall Jenner topped a list on Tuesday of the world's highest paid models, edging Gisele Bundchen out of the No. 1 spot for the first time in 15 years in a ranking that reflected the growing power of social media influencers.
KHRAPKOVO, Belarus Just a few hours drive from the Belarussian capital of Minsk, many villagers still live off the land - planting, harvesting and pickling crops according to the season and ancient folk traditions.
(This version of the November 21 story corrects paragraph 11 to show data is from Yamato Clinic, not OECD)
SHANGHAI Victoria's Secret's glitzy annual fashion show hit the stage in China for the first time on Monday, though without several of its "Angels" and star names who had been expected to attend, including model Gigi Hadid and pop singer Katy Perry. | Video
- Hugh Jackman on 'Logan' - 'It's time to leave the party'
- Backstreet Boy Nick Carter denies 2002 rape allegation
- First love, gay love, take centre stage in 'Call Me By Your Name' |
- Disney-Pixar animation executive Lasseter takes leave after 'missteps' - memo
- German police present stolen John Lennon diaries
- Venezuelans suffer as malaria outbreak spreads in drug-short nation
- Border without doctors? South Koreans urge more funding for trauma care after defector drama |
- Avatars can help schizophrenia patients control threatening voices
- Germany reports outbreak of mild bird flu on farm: OIE
- Diabetics with related eye damage have increased falling risk