LONDON It wasn't exactly instant karma when Beatle John Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, heard about a Polish beverage company's new drink called "John Lemon".
Recent Lifestyle News
LONDON London kicked off fashion week on Friday to pleas from the local fashion industry to protect the city's international outlook as uncertainty about Britain's impending departure from the EU hung in the air for the second year in a row. | Video
TOKYO, Japan Diners have no complaints about the service at a pop-up restaurant in central Tokyo, where the 17 waiters and waitresses all suffer from dementia.
SYDNEY A koala survived a 16-kilometre (10-mile) road trip in Australia clinging to the axle of a four wheel drive vehicle, before the driver stopped and heard the cries of the traumatized animal.
MOGADISHU Long associated with pirates, famine and bombs, Somalia showed a different face to the world this week as it welcomed foreign writers for the first time to its annual book fair.
MOSCOW A handful of young Muscovites spend their spare time braving the risk of arrest, injury and even death to scale tall buildings. Their motivation is simple: to feel more alive.
- Late-night TV show host Kimmel blasts senator over healthcare bill
- Jake LaMotta, boxing's 'Raging Bull,' dies in his 90s
- Nakashima's zip it up, zip it down creations open Milan Fashion Week
- Emma Stone honed dance skills to play tennis great Billie Jean King
- Yoko Ono won't let it be, forces 'John Lemon' drink to re-brand