Facebook Inc surpassed quarterly profit and revenue estimates on Wednesday as the social media giant found more ways to attract advertisers to its mobile app including its centerpiece product, the Facebook News Feed, sending its shares to an all-time high.
Recent Technology News
ATHENS/MOSCOW/NEW YORK A Russian man suspected of being the anonymous mastermind behind one of the world's oldest crypto-currency exchanges and of laundering at least $4 billion has been arrested in Greece, police and sources said on Wednesday.
LAS VEGAS Facebook Inc will provide initial funding of $500,000 for a nonprofit organization that aims to help protect political parties, voting systems and information providers from hackers and propaganda attacks, the world's largest social network said on Wednesday.
SAN FRANCISCO The Trump administration's refusal to publicly accuse Russia and others in a wave of politically motivated hacking attacks is creating a policy vacuum that security experts fear will encourage more cyber warfare.
MILAN Prosecutors in Milan have launched a probe into a data breach at UniCredit affecting around 400,000 customers of the Italian bank, judicial sources said on Wednesday.
Cochlear Ltd said Wednesday it can now stream audio directly from Apple Inc's iPhone, iPad and iPod to the microchips in its hearing implants without having to use an additional device.
- Dollar falls, US bond prices rise as Fed tone mildly dovish |
- Sluggish UK economy inches forward, Bank of England unlikely to act |
- Your mission, should you choose to accept - save the UK economy
- Fed holds rates steady, expects portfolio cuts 'relatively soon' |
- FTSE Russell to exclude Snap from stock indexes over voting rights
- Facebook results beat estimates as mobile ad sales soar, stock at record high
- UK agrees $1.1 billion deal with EU to settle RBS state aid concerns
- AT&T shares surge more than 4 percent, low churn helps
- PayPal beats estimates, raises 2017 forecasts
- VW says cooperation with rivals is common industry practise