Recent Technology News
Alphabet Inc's Google is close to acquiring assets of Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp , Bloomberg reported, citing a person familiar with the matter.
BRUSSELS Removing extremist content from the internet within a few hours of it appearing poses "an enormous technological and scientific challenge", Google's general counsel will say later on Wednesday to European leaders who want it taken down quicker.
TOKYO Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Wednesday it has agreed to sell its prized semiconductor business to a group led by U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital LP, a key step in keeping the struggling Japanese conglomerate listed on the Tokyo exchange.
Auto suppliers Delphi Automotive Plc and BlackBerry Ltd will partner on a software operating system for self-driving cars, the companies said on Wednesday.
LONDON Amazon.com said on Wednesday it was reviewing its website after an investigation found that it could help users buy the ingredients to make a bomb using its "Frequently bought together" and "Customers who bought this also bought" features.
- Treasury yields jump, stocks dip after Fed statement
- Britain's finance watchdog cuts firms some slack on EU reforms
- Exclusive - Greece considers bond swap as looks to bailout exit: sources
- Fed keeps rates steady, to start portfolio drawdown in October
- French public deficit to rise to EU limit in 2019, Les Echos says
- BlackRock CEO Fink says he is committed to gender diversity
- Thyssenkrupp, Tata Steel agree to forge Europe's No. 2 steelmaker |
- Economists see Bank of England mistake in hiking rates now - Reuters poll
- Toys 'R' Us seeks bankruptcy to survive retail upheaval |
- Tesla working with AMD to develop chip for self-driving car - CNBC