Tesla Inc is on its way to make 8,000 Model 3 cars per week even as it burns more cash, Evercore analysts wrote in a note on Thursday, following their visit to the electric-car maker's California facility.
Recent Technology News
U.S. supermarket operator Kroger Co said it will start testing driverless grocery delivery on Thursday with technology partner Nuro at a single Fry's Food Store in Scottsdale, Arizona.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has sent subpoenas to Tesla Inc regarding Chief Executive Elon Musk's plan to take the company private and his statement that funding was "secured," Fox Business Network reported on Wednesday, citing sources. | Video
BELGRADE Serbia, a country that claims inventor Nikola Tesla as one of its most famous sons, is looking to technology to help lift itself out of decades of economic stagnation following the Balkan wars of the 1990s.
BEIJING China's second-largest e-commerce firm, JD.com Inc, said it is shifting management of its warehousing assets to a separate unit, in a move it hopes will revive profits after it swung back to a loss in April-June.
HONG KONG Shares in China's Tencent Holdings lost more ground on Thursday after it logged its first quarterly profit decline in nearly 13 years and said it did not know when it would get Chinese approval to make money off its most popular game. | Video
- British public don't trust banks 10 years after crisis, survey finds
- UK retail sales grow faster in July, helped by World Cup and discounting |
- UK energy regulator to publish indication of price cap level in Sept
- FTSE heads higher as miners recover
- Britain sends mixed messages post-Brexit with greater scrutiny of foreign deals
- Falling offshore T-bond holdings highlight U.S. cash repatriation
- Angry, yes. But anti-business? Italy likely to contain its bridge rage
- Tesla on track to make 8,000 Model 3s per week, Evercore says
- Swiss utility in talks to buy LNG from Canada's Goldboro project
- White House counsel asked FCC chair about Sinclair Tribune merger status