Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
HONG KONG, Sept 20 Eight beluga whales jump in unison out of a bright blue indoor pool, flipping their tailfins and spewing fountains of water, as a packed audience cheers and snaps photographs.
COLOMBO, Sept 21 Sri Lankan shares dropped to their lowest close in more than 30 months on Friday as foreign investors sold banking stocks, while a weaker rupee dented investor sentiment as well.
LONDON, Sept 21 Britain is to set out new proposals to reassure Dublin it would not get a "hard border" with the province of Northern Ireland when the UK leaves the European Union next year, Brexit minister Dominic Raab said on Friday.
* Revenue from sales and trading business pick up (Adds third-quarter details, background)
* Sterling falls on Brexit worry (Recasts with May statement)
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.