Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
LONDON, Jan 27 The cost of insuring exposure to Italy's sovereign debt fell to a three-month low on Monday after right-wing League leader Matteo Salvini failed to overturn decades of leftist rule in the northern region of Emilia-Romagna.
* Deputy PM says virus impact short term, econ fundamentals good
LONDON, Jan 27 Former British finance minister Philip Hammond has joined OakNorth's advisory board, the bank said on Monday.
SHANGHAI/BEIJING, Jan 27 Chinese corporate giants including Alibaba Group Holding and Tencent Holdings Ltd said they have asked staff to work from home for one week after an extended Lunar New Year break ends, seeking to limit the spread of a new flu-like virus.
ZURICH, Jan 27 U.S. drugmaker AbbVie's $63 billion tie-up with Allergan is getting help from Nestle and AstraZeneca buying up products the Irish-domiciled company is shedding to placate regulators.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.