Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
TOKYO, Aug 5 Japan's powerful business lobby Keidanren is dominated by energy-intensive sectors that represent less than 10% of the economy, resulting in national policies that favour coal and hindering attempts to combat climate change, a new study said.
NEW YORK, Aug 5 Thomson Reuters Corp on Wednesday reported slightly lower revenues for the second quarter and an 18% decline in operating profit, and reaffirmed its forecast for the balance of 2020.
MILAN, Aug 5 Telecom Italia (TIM) shares rose by 3.4% on Wednesday as investors anticipated an acceleration of talks with Open Fiber to create a single ultra-fast broadband network in Italy.
* Search for new CEO ongoing (Updates with CFO comments, analyst, shares)
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.