Topics also related to Industrials:
- Electrical Components & Equipment
- Heavy Machinery / Vehicles
- Heavy Electrical Equipment
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Construction & Engineering
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support - Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
ZURICH, Feb 23 Swiss Re reported better-than-expected 2017 net income on Friday despite huge claims during a disaster-heavy 2017 and ruled out a capital increase to ease an investment approach from Japan's SoftBank that it was weighing.
JAKARTA, Feb 23 Indonesia's president on Thursday said water from the Citarum River should be made drinkable within seven years under a new cleanup project for the Java island river often ranked among the world's most polluted.
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 6.5 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 7.4 pct
YOKOHAMA, Feb 23 Facing a future in which self-driving cars may curb vehicle ownership, Nissan Motor Co is taking its first steps to becoming an operator of autonomous transportation services, hoping to break into a segment set to be dominated by Uber Technologies and other technology firms.
* Imports ban began on Jan.1; other controls due (Adds details, background)
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.