Topics also related to Industrials:
- Electrical Components & Equipment
- Heavy Machinery / Vehicles
- Heavy Electrical Equipment
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Construction & Engineering
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support - Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
* Market share decline expected to continue - analyst (Recasts, adds details of govt asset sale programme)
TIGARAS, Indonesia, June 20 Indonesia's search and rescue agency has revised up the number of passengers missing after a ferry sank in Lake Toba on Sumatra island this week to 180 from around 130 estimated earlier, an official from the agency told Reuters on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, June 19 The U.S. Marine Corps has awarded BAE Systems PLC a contract for wheeled amphibious combat vehicles (ACV) that transport Marines from ship to shore under hostile conditions, the defense contractor said on Tuesday.
June 20 Embattled commodity trader Noble Group on Wednesday said its shareholders would receive 20 percent of the equity in the company after restructuring, and that Goldilocks Investment Co would support the revised plan.
June 19 General Electric Co has lost its spot in the Dow Jones Industrial Average after over a century in the blue chip stock index, a new blow to a company that once towered over the American business landscape but is now struggling to retain its standing as an industrial powerhouse.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.